Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Guess

Have this giant Smirnoff bottle always put me change in the there and cash in when in need or full. Only in last year have i put in £ coins. This weekend as it was full i took 50% and cashed it in. How much do u guess i got ?

Comments

• 120 quid is my guess GH
  • Actually as a back up bet i bet you got more like 250 notes!
  • £482
  • WSS are you a student ? do you know what money is yet ?
  • I'm a student of life GH.

Was I correct?
  • lol, yeah westsidde is a student GH
  • WSS dont wish to be rude mate but --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- was you bollox.
  • WSSWSS
    edited June 2008
    Well your "giant" smirnoff bottle was not as big as I imagined then!

(or was it more?)
  • Students wouldnt know what a giant Smirnoff bottle looked like. They would know what a light ale bottle with six straws in looked like though !!
  • how were my guesses then GH?? I certainly aint a stoodent!
  • Sponsored links:

• Way out stone fella. I aint puting gold bullion in it !
  • 320...ish
  • £235
  • VM do u work in the check out at ASDA Charlton ?
  • £185 plus 5 pence that fell in when you wernt looking
  • I reckon 60 quid?
  • Got one of them large plastic coca cola bottles in the kitchen, not much in it though.
  • my mum and dad got effectively bought me a very large baked bean tin with a slot in the top of it for christmas. it said on the side "save for your season ticket" and you can't get into it unless you use a can opener.

They do spoil me.

I've only been putting 50p's and upwards in it and it reckons it can hold £400 worth of pound coins.
  • £234.56
  • Sponsored links:

• £17.21 & and old used bus ticket from a 180 routemaster circa 1974, with Kate Bush' lipstick on it.
  • 50% less then you would have done had you taken it all. :-)

Have done the same thing with a magnum sized bottle of Belgium beer given to me by my colleagues. Trouble is the neck size is ony big enough to put 5p's in, I've had it for a few years now and still haven't managed to fill the bloody thing.

You weren't down Asda's making a bloody racket, chucking it down the neck of the counting machine were you?
  • we did the same saturday took our bottle to coin master in sainsburys. I was stunned. we got £84.87 - so I reckon yours must be about £130
  • [cite]Posted By: Goonerhater[/cite]VM do u work in the check out at ASDA Charlton ?
    Nah, ASDA Checkout in Swanley, me.
  • It was -------------------------------- £215 not bad for half the bottle.

DA9 how did you know about Kate Bush !!!!!