Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

amazing but true

edited June 2008 in Not Sports Related
the swedes and japanese share the same dna its believed.

Comments

• simply amazing
  • seeing as both the swedish and japanese are both human beings i'm not that amazed...

...unless you are of course talking about swedes the vegetable then yes, it would be amazing.
  • What Swedes as in Viking or Swedes as in veg.
  • the first gh,no there very alike,there dna is as close as a german to a englishman.amazing but true.
  • dont we share 99% of our DNA with chimps?
  • yes amazing
  • Yes mate and eels are fish and whales are mammals.
  • I once shared a sarnie.
  • the celts were never massacred by the saxons,but only ruled,its possible that the main dna of england is celtic,amazing but possibly true.
  • There are more dna differences between the indigineous people of Africa than there are in the rest of the world combined.

I read somewhere that it's thought that populations elsewhere in the world principally arose from just one or two periods of migration from a single region of Africa around the start of the Stone Age.

Hence the relatively few dna differences outside of Africa.

So there you go :-)
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: Salad[/cite]There are more dna differences between the indigineous people of Africa than there are in the rest of the world combined.

I read somewhere that it's thought that populations elsewhere in the world principally arose from just one or two periods of migration from a single region of Africa around the start of the Stone Age.

Hence the relatively few dna differences outside of Africa.

So there you go :-)

There are 24 possible variations of the DNA sequence and non-Africans predominantly come from one of three variations supporting the theory that most non-Africans were descended from a small group of people who emigrated north and then into Europe and Asia etc.

Equally likely is that the last ice-age reduced the non-African population of the earth considerably and that most people are descended from a smaller group of survivors. But it is true that there is a greater degree of DNA diversity in Africans than non-Africans.
  • When's the Welling friendly again?
  • FACT - The Japanese share their DNA with a brick wall.

WELL AT LEAST THE ONES I WORK WITH BLOODY WELL DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • The Chinese are investigating a tomb found in the gobi desert where the mumified body of a woman has been found. She is very tall has red hair and wore a basic tarten. She was buried with a great deal of artifacts and they call her the Princess. It appears she may be a Celt, however this would be several thousands of years pre Europeans actually finding china or the east.

Stonehenge is as old as the Pyramids thousands of years before the Druids who were once thought to have built them.

we dont nearly as much about our selves as we think we do.
  • "wrong" and "different" are the same word in Japanese.
  • Hai,so des.