Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

HELP: The Museum needs help from a builder

We have a one-off job that needs doing before the Port Vale game that requires a builder.

If you are a builder or know one who'll do a museum a favour can you get in touch via the in-box

Thanks

Comments

• Options
    edited October 2016

I'm sure Katrien can assist. After all, the museum was her idea and she pays for the upkeep of it all.......

Mind you, she's pretty naff at papering over cracks & if there's a bucket of plaster around, just watch where she puts her foot.....

....every time !

• Options
    I've messaged this to my brother see how busy he is at the moment but he's a Charlton Fan so may want to help let you know later.
  • Options

I'm sure Katrien can assist. After all, the museum was her idea and she pays for the upkeep of it all.......

And we know how much she cares about our history.
  • Options

Would probably end up with this pair:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FmDyTUNZexg
  • Options
    Brother is tied up til a loft conversion and conservatory behind schedule, he said he'll come and look when he's done in a couple of weeks but I said you ain't got that long. Sorry.
  • Options
    No probs Sadie, thanks for asking
  • Options
    How much work?

I will asked my builder and pay him if its a days or so's work
  • Options
    Brunello said:

How much work?

I will asked my builder and pay him if its a days or so's work

You have an inbox message @Brunello
  • Sponsored links: