Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

A2 Falconwood

Approx 2/300 motor bikes, quads, peds, just drove past my house on the A2, pulling wheelies, boxing cars in, proper wankish behaviour from some of them.
No old bill in toe, anyone heard or seen this before?

Comments

• Bike life.
  • Kent bound if anyone was worried cause I would have been if my daughter was driving that way on the A2
  • Bike Life.

Documentary on iplayer about it. Just kids doing kids stuff like the mods and rockers but without the violence and with shit clothes.

• Sounds like they're London bound past the Dutch House at the moment.
    Some went through Mottingham earlier riding on the pavement. Arseholes.
  • edited October 2016

Bike Life.

Documentary on iplayer about it. Just kids doing kids stuff like the mods and rockers but without the violence and with shit clothes.

Yeah without the violence until one of them pisses of the wrong car doing wheelies up their arses.

Intimidating
  • Mate they come off and go onto the a10 once a month it's a fucking pain in the arse the noise is horrific
  • Bike Life.

I suppose the one who threw a half full bottle of coke at me which hit me on the back of the neck whilst I was out cycling today was just doing kids stuff? About 10 quads and 20 bikes. 2 of the quads deliberately swerved towards me as well.

Bunch of wankers. Be a real shame if one falls off and ends up under the wheels of the car that they would no doubt be cutting up at the time.
  • Fucking dicks Two just passing Falconwood junction towards town weaving in and out of lanes next to each other one's leg on the others' bike. Number plates blanked out.
  • edited October 2016
    Mate, honestly there was over 250\300 went past a while back, many without headlights. A lot came back then came off at falconwood so on side roads as well now.
    Really hope the juggernauts drive carefully tonight
  • Sponsored links:

• You'll always get a bunch of tossers when there's numbers as with football fans.

They're annoying as especially when revving up and down the road (been going on round my way for years) but my point was it's just another yoof phenomenon such as mods, boy racers or football casuals which will likely peter out in time.

One literally raced up my road as i typed think today is some sort of event.
  • WSSWSS
    edited October 2016
    Below is from my mate who works in police intelligence in the Met. Sounds lovely:

London is a nightmare. Loads of c**nts on stolen motorbikes and quad bikes doing a Halloween ride, robbing people with machetes, looting shops, letting off fireworks, riding like lunatics in massive groups of 100 - 200 bikes. There's a massive group in Brixton, another in New Cross, another in Shoreditch

• edited October 2016
    WSS said:

Below is from my mate who works in police intelligence in the Met. Sounds lovely:

London is a nightmare. Loads of c**nts on stolen motorbikes and quad bikes doing a Halloween ride, robbing people with machetes, looting shops, letting off fireworks, riding like lunatics in massive groups of 100 - 200 bikes. There's a massive group in Brixton, another in New Cross, another in Shoreditch

Ha ha ok I withdraw my previous comments
  • Tyre spikes put down on London Bridge apparently
  • Sounds like they're London bound past the Dutch House at the moment.

I think it was last weekend that I experienced similar, driving between Petts Wood and Chislehurst with the wife and daughter in the car two of them literally were riding wheelies on my rear bumper then pulled out wide into the path of the oncoming traffic and a car coming the other way had to mount the pavement to avoid hitting them. Absolute lunatics. About 10-12 of them, all with faces covered, some of them wearing scream masks too!
  • WSS said:

Tyre spikes put down on London Bridge apparently

A very brave decision by The Met there, considering the regulations surrounding moped/bike pursuits are ridiculous. Hopefully the flying conditions are decent enough for the heli to give a helping hand.
  • edited October 2016
    Was obviously pre-planned, as the MPS Events Twitter account was issuing warnings earlier:

Turns out it happened last year too? Fairly decent run-down thanks to The Guardian.
  • As we are talking about the A2 Falconwood junction. Am I the only one a bit confused on why they've never made it possible to come of there coast bound? Surely it could be done somehow. The junction before is pretty much the same as Sun In The Sands and the next one is Blendon.
  • edited October 2016
    LuckyReds said:

WSS said:

Tyre spikes put down on London Bridge apparently

A very brave decision by The Met there, considering the regulations surrounding moped/bike pursuits are ridiculous. Hopefully the flying conditions are decent enough for the heli to give a helping hand.
    WSS - That was spot on.

I bet there's a few kids frantically deleting their tweets from earlier this evening now..!

If anyone is travelling about this evening, be aware people are saying that Lambeth Bridge, London Bridge and Blackfriars Tunnel are all being closed, and Southwark Bridge also has a heavy police presence.
  • Working tonight and have seen a bunch of them jumping redlights up by elephant and castle doing wheelies and generally driving like dicks (ironically many of them without helmets)
  • Sponsored links:

• Have people always been such weird pricks or is it just in fashion at the moment?
  • JohnBoyUK said:

Sounds like they're London bound past the Dutch House at the moment.

I think it was last weekend that I experienced similar, driving between Petts Wood and Chislehurst with the wife and daughter in the car two of them literally were riding wheelies on my rear bumper
    I'm not sure I'd have managed to resist the temptation to brake.

• Rizzo said:

JohnBoyUK said:

Sounds like they're London bound past the Dutch House at the moment.

I think it was last weekend that I experienced similar, driving between Petts Wood and Chislehurst with the wife and daughter in the car two of them literally were riding wheelies on my rear bumper
    I'm not sure I'd have managed to resist the temptation to brake.

Trust me, it crossed my mind several times but knowing my daughter was in the car put it out the equation. Had it been me on my own, I wouldn't have hesitated!
  • Mrs is Ambulance Crew and had to stop on the A2 at Kidbrooke turnoff mid-evening because they were all the way over the carriageway. Had to give a blast of the bullhorn in addition to the already loud and obvious blue lights and sirens that were going anyway. Later on last night they were apparently deliberately ramming police cars, ambulances and fire engines - she didn't encounter any of that but pleased she managed to keep out of their way a second time.
  • Mrs is Ambulance Crew and had to stop on the A2 at Kidbrooke turnoff mid-evening because they were all the way over the carriageway. Had to give a blast of the bullhorn in addition to the already loud and obvious blue lights and sirens that were going anyway. Later on last night they were apparently deliberately ramming police cars, ambulances and fire engines - she didn't encounter any of that but pleased she managed to keep out of their way a second time.

Were they armoured mopeds/bikes?
  • Have people always been such weird pricks or is it just in fashion at the moment?

Been loads over Thamesmead for the past year or so, big event this time last year too. Think it's a thing copied from America. Video somewhere of one in NYC and a Range Rover clipped the back off one, they then chased the family for 3 miles before pulling him out & kicking his head in whilst his wife shielded their daughter in the back seat.

Cowards & bullies who group up in numbers and intimidate those in less numbers. Rather see them meet up with another 200 bikers & row amongst themselves.

Was a mass row in Avery Hill last night near Bexley Road, dunno if all related.
  • Seems to have happened elsewhere too. BBC article showing similar thing in Leeds bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-leeds-37830539
  • Bring back The Mods......we sorted them good and proper last time around!
  • Is there an echo in here?