Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Tea tree oil.

Makes everything better. Even if it stings.

Comments

• iainment said:

Makes everything better. Even if it stings.</blockblock

Thanks Dr, can you do a weekly series of straight to the point medical advice for charltonlife?

• Gosh...is this the type of threads we're going to have following the "thing" that happened yesterday.
  • It's done nothing for my ED
  • MrOneLung said:

git. Done nothing for my lazy eye.

Nor my pubic lice. :angry:
  • If we spray it over the Valley will it make everything better? ;)
  • If we spray it over the Valley will it make everything better? ;)

It will improve the centre and Penalty SPOTS.
  • I'm working tonight. Will try it with my first patient complaining of chest pain.
  • Ruined my Sunday roast.
  • Sponsored links:

• Piles. It's a no from me.
  • More of a clove oil person.... Had raging tooth ache one night,got up went to bathroom and put some clove oil on some cotton wool and into bad tooth.... went for a quick piss,back into bed and couldn't feel my gentleman's vegetables ... be warned
  • Never heard of clove oil. Are you sure that's what it was?
  • Numbs things mate, that's why it's good for tooth ache and bad for pissing after use !!!
  • More of a clove oil person.... Had raging tooth ache one night,got up went to bathroom and put some clove oil on some cotton wool and into bad tooth.... went for a quick piss,back into bed and couldn't feel my gentleman's vegetables ... be warned

'gentleman's vegetables' - what a marvellous phrase. I shall try and slip it into a conversation tomorrow.
  • Hope you don't work in a customer facing role
  • It's so perfect to rub around your balls in the shower. It's so refreshing
  • Stings a bit on shaving cuts especially those on the noggin after using a brand new cornerstone blade shit those bad boys are sharp
  • Stings a bit on shaving cuts especially those on the noggin after using a brand new cornerstone blade shit those bad boys are sharp

Too much information I'm eating my dinner
  • Just an update. No good on chest pain, now have a shit load of paperwork to do and have to speak to the coroner
  • Sponsored links:

• edited October 2016
    Not doing a lot for my zit laden chins.....
  • You want witch hazel for that I think Fanny
  • aliwibble said:

You want witch hazel for that I think Fanny

Where does she live ?