Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Addicks v's Spireites match thread 29/10/16 (Take 2)

Apologies all, @Redmidland grateful if you could take up from here

Comments

• I was just predicting 0-1, a last minute sucker punch.....seems it was too much for Mr Kim...
  • 10 nil to the home team.
  • Why bother.
  • 75' Close! Lovely cross from the right from Botaka but Ajose can only head wide in the middle. #cafc #CAFCLive
  • right im here now
  • Based on where Chesterfield are in the league I'd probably take a draw. Despite what Slade keeps saying I am much more interested in the teams in the bottom four than the top six.
  • fox has the ball....botaka attacks....they tackle and clear..pearce picks it up
  • I've never been so depressed at a football match.
  • Thanks RD et al
  • there is now a drop ball....dont know why....ajose has to give ball back to their keeper
  • Sponsored links:

• Christ! I thought Kim Jong-Un had appeared in the directors box for a minute there.
  • there is now a drop ball....dont know why....ajose has to give ball back to their keeper

Can't he overhit it straight into the goal and then claim it as an accident?
  • just logged on to read the match thread and see how we're playing.

can someone give me a quick summary?
  • he goes long....baur clears.....they come back at us....and attack...crofts holds them up.....fox wins it.....ulves is upended not given....they attack...fox blocks

You sure it wasn't a shot RM? :wink:
  • they have a corner
  • Off_it said:

just logged on to read the match thread and see how we're playing.

Better than the Premiership years :smiley:
  • Off_it said:

Really ? Just really ?

• taken....header goes wide....gk taken...baur...solly.....holmes...mag...holmes.....tackled abut wins a throw...deep oin their half
  • Sponsored links:

• Off_it said:

First half was fairly pants, and I can't say for the second cos I came back to find the thread had gone AWOL.
  • botaka has it....holmes into box..crosses...they clear..pearce now..baur....crofts....botaka....holmes...attacks..crosses...gk
  • Novak on...Ajose off
  • Gk taken by keeper.....long
  • Off_it said:

Really ? Just really ?

What?

The match thread has gone. I never saw it.
  • Christ! I thought Kim Jong-Un had appeared in the directors box for a minute there.

At least when he takes over we'll all be happy and clapping for 90 minutes. Have you seen his supporters and their enthusiasm for his leadership. Not a disgruntled 'customer' in sight
  • I'm just here to hear the feedback from the new kit discussions #that'llbringthefansback