Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlton v Chesterfield | Sat 29 Oct | 3pm KO | Match Preview, Predictions, News & Views

Comments

• Charlton to win 4-3, Ajosie 2, Lookman ,1 And big Josh 1
    with Evans getting a hat trick for Chesterfield.
    which Leaves CL very own Covered End a very happy man.
  • 4-2 Ched Evans with their first.
  • Will we actually play Ajose now? Has anyone heard anything after the supposed altercation between him and RS after the penalty? Would love to know why he's sitting on the bench when we so clearly need goals. Even a blind manager could see playing him would give us a better chance than not.

Then again KM did set him up for the sack on TalkSport didn't she.
  • Errr... let me think... 1-1
  • Surely home win,3-0, even I'm getting fed up lurking in the bottom third, improvement is long overdue.
  • edited October 2016

Errr... let me think... 1-1

Oh! on second thoughts and after listening to Daisy Dipshit on TalkShite yesterday...

19-0
  • Evans is bound to score but assuming the penny has finally dropped and Slade plays two up front we should score a couple at least ourselves. 3-1 to the Addicks and the charge up the table finally begins...
  • Chesterfield 1975 final away game of season.What a fun day that was.Think tomorrow is another Must win game.Has the Penny finally dropped with Brussel and will he go 442.As Cambridge said earlier KM has set him up for the sack.Going be an interesting day!

• Sponsored links:

• Chesterfield 1975 final away game of season.What a fun day that was.Think tomorrow is another Must win game.Has the Penny finally dropped with Brussel and will he go 442.As Cambridge said earlier KM has set him up for the sack.Going be an interesting day!

Not as interesting as chesterfield away in1975 Stevie.
    As you rightly said what a fun day that was.
    See you tomorrow mate
  • 0-0.

Slade will make five changes to the team after the lack lustre first half last week.

In comes Meire who will play at the tip of a diamond midfield but when she is interviewed after the match by Ray Stubbs following her woman of the match performance, she denies being on the pitch and suggests that everyone is telling lies about seeing her on the pitch. She will however repeat her belief that she founded the museum and runs it successfully.

Sue Parkes will start as our holding midfielder which Slade describes as the new 'vol au vent' position.

Driesen will be given a free role, pretty much as he is by Duchatelet.

Jo Tongue will play centre half and will be handed the captaincy with Sladey recognising her vocal qualities.

Keohane will play up top and will be instructed to bully the Chesterfield defenders with his physical presence. Failing that, he'll ring Centre Circle and arrange for them to beat up the opposing players at half time.

Duchatelet will be pencilled in to start at right back (he's never rated Solly) but will fail to show up.
  • Sorry Bolloxbolder but you have got the wrong game mate.We lost in 75 and Killer never scored in that game.Think you was there a few years later.But oh to have a Killer in our team now
  • Ajose seems fired up now, so should start. If Magennis starts on his own up front I'll... I'll...I'll protest. That's what I'll do.
  • Wrong game mate ,but I do remember the game you are talking about and as for killer my all time favourite Charlton player bar none
  • Also the 75 game.
    Not the football that made it memorable
  • Seem to remember someone getting rugby tackled that day in 75 and I thought we had gone to watch a game of footi Blackpool 72
  • Seem to remember someone getting rugby tackled that day in 75 and I thought we had gone to watch a game of footi Blackpool 72

That copper must have weighed 17 stone how he cought me I'll never know :neutral:
  • Sorry Bolloxbolder but you have got the wrong game mate.We lost in 75 and Killer never scored in that game.Think you was there a few years later.But oh to have a Killer in our team now

It was Blackpool who mentioned '75 not myself. I was at the January 1981 game and I referenced Killers goal in my post. Never went in 1975 but heard we took their end by running across the pitch - something I witnessed us doing earlier that month at Peterborough.
  • Sponsored links:

• Wrong game mate ,but I do remember the game you are talking about and as for killer my all time favourite Charlton player bar none
    I never said the goal was from the '75 game. See above.
    I never said the goal was from the '75 game. See above.
    Sorry mate i misread your post
  • Not confident about this one , 1-0 loss I'm afraid .
  • jdmotion said:

Ajose seems fired up now, so should start. If Magennis starts on his own up front I'll... I'll...I'll protest. That's what I'll do.

Oh 3-1 if 442
  • Protests = Charlton win.

Ajose and Bauer on the score sheet
  • Unlike us RS is aware that Chesterfield are a powerhouse of football and will ultimately walk this leauge. Taking that into account it's a 4-5-1 an another point in the bag . We are staying up, we are staying up.

0-0
  • Back to killers goal at Chesterfield, sure it was Terry Naylors debut
    and Derby fans tried getting in our end.
  • 3-1 Addicks romp it
  • 1-1

all day long

1-1