Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Henri Lloyd

edited June 2008 in Not Sports Related
Got a cracking on line sale on at the moment.

got myself some blinding bargains last night -

Comments

• [cite]Posted By: Ledge[/cite]Got a cracking on line sale on at the moment.

got myself some blinding bargains last night -

A link would be handy then fella?????

:-)
  • I liked his brother.....Harold.....;-)
  • hooray for him
  • edited June 2008
    sorry old chap how remiss of me

http://www.henrilloydstore.com/product.asp?pro_id=1364
  • edited June 2008
    [cite]Posted By: DA9[/cite]hooray for him

Some of the stunts he performed were amazing...
  • Did them all himself didn't he? Always remember on a Friday night about 5-6pm, Harold LLoyd, then the Water Margin & Monkey on BBC2, classic TV
  • great TV used to love all them old man love Water Margin
  • Ledge - they appear to be selling plimsoles - what earthly good is that to a man of taste'?

;o)
  • I didn't think they did "fat bastard" sizes.
  • [cite]Posted By: Algarveaddick[/cite]Ledge - they appear to be selling plimsoles - what earthly good is that to a man of taste'?

;o)

Plimsoles are back in vogue apparently, plain white or black slip ons.
  • Sponsored links:

• I just bought a Henri Lloyd waterproof jacket for my move to Bermuda.

Probably of the few things that would be cheaper in the UK than the USA. Oh well.... "Gas is now friggin $4 a gallon you know...."
  • [cite]Posted By: ChicagoAddick[/cite] Oh well.... "Gas is now friggin $4 a gallon you know...."

Ok roughly 4 US gallons to the Litre - Petrol (correct name) is £1.15 a litre - £4.60 for a US Gallon - so double it (rough exchange rate) $9.20 a Gallon - What are you moaning about???

Bloody Yanks ;-)
  • It was a piss take - I don't own a car here, so don't give one but I put it in speech marks because that is all American's go on about and they do not realise that a) they have it so good and b) they have their own oil, if they could be bothered to source it.
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite]I didn't think they did "fat bastard" sizes.[/quote]

that's why i posted it Off It so you could look good in some decent clobber in your size ;-)
  • [cite]Posted By: Ledge[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite]I didn't think they did "fat bastard" sizes.

that's why i posted it Off It so you could look good in some decent clobber in your size ;-)

You mean they do XXXXL too?
    ;o)
  • i have some lovely lyle and scott jumpers,before every prick put them on there back.
  • Just to let you know they have another sale online up to 60% off.

Some bloody good bargains

add this code for another 10% HLYJANS09

Still some large size stuff available for our larger clientele amongst us :-)