Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Fitbit

Comments

• Stig said:

If anyone's interested I've started a Charlton Life group on Fitbit: https://www.fitbit.com/group/22YQNJ

Damn just realised we have to use our real names in this Group meaning we can't hide behind fake Usernames ;)
  • Not so. My real name isn't 'Cruff' :smiley:
  • I have a used fit bit charge hr for sale with usb charger cable, £35 drop me an inbox if interested
  • Come on peeps, you're slacking!
  • Looks like me and @Curb_It vying for the title this month...
  • I'll tie my fitbit to my Cat's foot... Then you wont be calling me a slacker, not when I chasing him round the house for a few hours
  • On another note... the band round my Fitbit Charge is coming away.

Is there anyway it can be fixed (I know you can get a strap for the Fitbit Alta) or do I have to buy a whole new Fitbit?
  • Looks like me and @Curb_It vying for the title this month...

Last month, pah! It's the last 7 days that counts. Looks like me and @Curb_It vying for the title this week :wink:
  • Sponsored links:

• Anyone looking to sell a not too sweaty one of these? I want one but can't be shelling out the kind of prices at the moment, that they are new... and I want a new purchase on the things that you have bought because of Charlton Life thread!
  • Dazzler21 said:

Anyone looking to sell a not too sweaty one of these? I want one but can't be shelling out the kind of prices at the moment, that they are new... and I want a new purchase on the things that you have bought because of Charlton Life thread!

Looks like Curb_it is back on the sauce so give it a couple of weeks, I can't comment how sweaty it will be though :smiley:
  • I have the Charge but I see that they've upgraded it now to Charge 2 and 30 quid more. Has anyone got the Charge 2... I like the look of it.

Is there anyway it can be fixed (I know you can get a strap for the Fitbit Alta) or do I have to buy a whole new Fitbit?

Write to them, almost certainly they will replace it and quite possibly free of charge.

Write to them, almost certainly they will replace it and quite possibly free of charge.

Cheers - Do I need to produce proof of purchase as dont have the receipts or anything anymore?
  • Dazzler21 said:

Anyone looking to sell a not too sweaty one of these? I want one but can't be shelling out the kind of prices at the moment, that they are new... and I want a new purchase on the things that you have bought because of Charlton Life thread!

Yes

Cheers - Do I need to produce proof of purchase as dont have the receipts or anything anymore?

On another note... the band round my Fitbit Charge is coming away.

I would think they can tell by when you account was set up.

I would think they can tell by when you account was set up.

Cheers both... Emailed them about an hour ago and already have a new FitBit on its way
  • Congrats @Curb_It - can't see me making up 20000 steps today!
  • Have I won something? I'd like to thank God, etc etc.

I cant see this on my phone app, only on the main website. I've walked 207 miles through October and I have sod all to show for it. I shall carry on though.
  • Sponsored links:

• All you've won is the respect of everyone in the group. Which is, admittedly, only about nine people... :)
  • I'm claiming the November bragging rights.
  • Curb_It said:

Have I won something? I'd like to thank God, etc etc.

I cant see this on my phone app, only on the main website. I've walked 207 miles through October and I have sod all to show for it. I shall carry on though.

When are you coming back B?? ;-)

Very seriously...congratulations, that's a huge achievement & you should be proud :smile:
  • Razil, you still got this?
  • Any suggestions one which one to buy? I have no idea, looking at a £120 budget.
  • T.C.E said:

Any suggestions one which one to buy? I have no idea, looking at a £120 budget.

I won't believe any results you post Ray because all you need to do is strap it to one of the dogs. Your readings could make Mo Farrah look like a one legged pensioner :smile:
  • I have the Charge HR but thats now out of date and they've upgraded it to Charge 2. I think its best to get the one with the Heart Rate monitor. I am going to upgrade to the Charge 2 for Christmas hopefully.

• Girlfriend is going through a fitness vibe at the moment, wondering if a fitbit is better to get than an apple watch? She wants something that will track her gym workout but something that can receive notifications from her phone too, so texts, emails etc.
  • T.C.E said:

Any suggestions one which one to buy? I have no idea, looking at a £120 budget.

I roadwalk with a lady who was wearing one. We had a bet how far I walk in one day so she loaned it to me. With two one hour training sessions in the paddock and one hour roadwalk plus my own dogs it was just under 30 miles! I should be about 10stone. :( Although this is not for me it's a gift.
  • Curb_It said:

I have the Charge HR but thats now out of date and they've upgraded it to Charge 2. I think its best to get the one with the Heart Rate monitor. I am going to upgrade to the Charge 2 for Christmas hopefully.

This one?

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B01KSX374E/?_encoding=UTF8&camp=1634&creative=6738&linkCode=ur2&tag=badger03-21&th=1&psc=1