Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

STATBANK; Gillingham 1-1 Charlton

Many thanks to the valiant 37 Lifers who gave marks. Today I have been trying to arrange exchange of contracts on our house move with it all going tits up around me, and have sort solace by doing the stats, so there might be mistakes. Like these stats I hope that my house move is now sorted.:)

Comments

• I think Corts should be Crofts?
  • edited October 2016
  • edited October 2016
    I say it every game. I'm sure it annoys people, however, look who the bottom 3 are -

FOX, CROFTS AND JACKSON !

Every £$%&*$£ week it's virtually nailed on.

They are joined by Novak & Foley if they play.

Will Slade drop them before he is sacked ?

Every week we carry 3 of the 5 that feature. Fox, Crofts plus one of the other 3.
  • Pedro45 said:

I think Corts should be Crofts?

Thanks Pedro, my mind must have regressed
  • Pedro45 said:

I think Corts should be Crofts?

Thanks Pedro, my mind must have regressed
    Loved Leon Cort. What a man!

Believe he came on here after he retired to thank the fans. @cortster or something like that
  • I say it every game. I'm sure it annoys people, however, look who the bottom 3 are -

Every week we carry 3 of the 5 that feature. Fox, Crofts plus one of the other 3.

Unless I am mistaken Slade singled Crofts and Pearce out for stand out preformances! Or am I dreaming this?
    Slade has blinkers on
  • redman said:

I say it every game. I'm sure it annoys people, however, look who the bottom 3 are -

Unless I am mistaken Slade singled Crofts and Pearce out for stand out preformances! Or am I dreaming this?
    Slade has blinkers on
    I hope u are because thats not what i saw?
    But the man talks out of his arse