Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Out of Contract

There is a documentary on sky sports after the Liverpool v man u game about out of contract footballers.
Bradley Pritchard is supposed to feature heavily in it.

Comments

• Options
    Was on last night as well I think?
  • Options
    Funky enough I Just finished watching it. Lots of CAFC connections on it. Mickey Bennett, Jason Lee, Marvin Sordell, Emmanuel Sonupe ( clips of him playing against Bromley game ). Bradley now playing for Greenwich Borough whilst living the dream with a law firm.
  • Options
    1StevieG said:

Funky enough I Just finished watching it. Lots of CAFC connections on it. Mickey Bennett, Jason Lee, Marvin Sordell, Emmanuel Sonupe ( clips of him playing against Bromley game ). Bradley now playing for Greenwich Borough whilst living the dream with a law firm.

I couldn't get down on it yet, is it on demand?
  • Options
    Cant believe that Leon Osman is available (noticed when someone mentioned it on another thread)

Was anything mentioned on Saturday (Bromley Addicks) in relation to Kevin Foley's Contract seeing that his Contract will be up in two months?
  • Options
    JiMMy 85 said:

1StevieG said:

I couldn't get down on it yet, is it on demand?
    Don't know about on demand but it's on again at 11.00 tomorrow night on SS1.
  • Options
    edited October 2016

Cant believe that Leon Osman is available (noticed when someone mentioned it on another thread)

Was anything mentioned on Saturday (Bromley Addicks) in relation to Kevin Foley's Contract seeing that his Contract will be up in two months?

No, both we and he wanted him out of there as quickly as possible.

Foley being there was one of the most toe curling events I've witnessed in my life.

I've never seen anyone so embarassed.

The icing on the" Foley human shield" affair, was when she asked if there were anymore questions before she dismissed him.

North Korea ? Sounds like it to me.
  • Options

No, both we and he wanted him out of there as quickly as possible.

Foley being there was one of the most toe curling events I've witnessed in my life.

I've never seen anyone so embarassed.

The icing on the" Foley human shield" affair, was when she asked if there were anymore questions before she dismissed him.

North Korea ? Sounds like it to me.
    I was thinking of asking Foley "Does your new contract depend on your answers today?" but that would have been unfair on him so didn't.

As CE says it was toe curling.
  • Options

Yeh I heard someone shouted out that it can't come quick enough.............only joking Kev if selected tonight I hope you have good one :wink: .
  • Options
    thought it was quite an interesting programme .Bradley Pritchard came across well
  • Options
    edited October 2016
    Just watched this. Didn't see this thread beforehand so was really surprised at the Charlton connections. From the clips of him playing against Bromley Sonupe looks a decent player.

Currently available on Sky Catchup.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Bradley Pritchard is still only 30 and from what I recall was a fantastic little player at League One level. Certainly better than anything we have right now. I do wonder how he has ended up dropping so far down the pyramid at a relatively young age.
  • Options
    edited October 2016
    cafctom said:

Bradley Pritchard is still only 30 and from what I recall was a fantastic little player at League One level. Certainly better than anything we have right now. I do wonder how he has ended up dropping so far down the pyramid at a relatively young age.

Definitely one of my favourite players from our League One adventures last time, he seemed to have a really good personality and a bit of a fairytale story about how he ended up playing.

He could be cracking on his day, and even in a few matches at Championship level he showed that he was capable of breaking up play - predominantly with his engine and ability to inconvience the opposition. I've often wondered just what happened for him to decline so rapidly.

Don't get me wrong he was never going to be a solid or consistent in the Championship, but he seemed to make the step up initially - before something just did his confidence in completely.