Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Ahmed Kashi Injury (p3 - 12/7 out for another 4 months)

Comments

• _nam11 said:

When Russell came in, the players weren't even set a pre season date, due to no manager being in place. I would've thought something would have been arranged, obviously not.

The players were never assigned a proper/detailed summer program to keep lean and fit for the upcoming season. Again, as no manager was there, no initiative was taken to get this sorted.

Alou, Harry & Ahmed injuries were 'historical' due to players being rushed back too early and without proper rehabilitation.

I'd add Igor to that list too. Never allowed to get fully fit after that first injury.
  • Can't see Alou being released, we triggered his contract extension. If he wanted to go and there wasn't enough interest or we wanted him to go we wouldn't have bothered.

• It seems the only reason we trigger contract extensions is to get a fee when they are sold shortly after.

Seriously, Jacko said last season that Diarra is valued as a major influence in the dressing room.

• edited October 2016
    Is Ahmed Kashi the new sicknote ?
    Even Wiggins thinks he's taking the piss.
  • Is Ahmed Kashi the new sicknote ?
    Even Wiggins thinks he taking the piss.

Cory taught him well
  • Id forgotten about him, we should rename him Kashicarry.
  • January plus 3 months to get fit, then he gets sold in the summer ... unfortunately we are not going to see him again
  • Only so he can't play before January and get injured preventing us from selling him
  • Sponsored links:

• Is Ahmed Kashi the new sicknote ?
    Even Wiggins thinks he taking the piss.

Cory taught him well
    Corry Gibbs who was never fit enough to even play 1 game for CAFC in 2 years; went on to play another 83 games in the states over the next 5 years after leaving the valley ( was he ever there ?)
  • LouisMend said:

Kashulty

He's been out longer than he would have been if he was in a car Krashi
    Worth a LOL for effort
  • stonemuse said:

January plus 3 months to get fit, then he gets sold in the summer ... unfortunately we are not going to see him again

I would mind betting that we let him go in January and it turns out the 3 months he spent getting fit were December, November and October.
  • He would make a huge difference in our horrendous midfield if fit, shame he's totally crocked.

I have a feeling he'll come back and not have the impact we all think he will. This will be a combination of his injury, and not being as good as we think he is. Certainly not the saviour of a central midfield
  • ah-med up my mind

he aint playing again
  • cabbles said:

He would make a huge difference in our horrendous midfield if fit, shame he's totally crocked.

I have a feeling he'll come back and not have the impact we all think he will. This will be a combination of his injury, and not being as good as we think he is. Certainly not the saviour of a central midfield
    He's a lot better than Crofts
  • Sponsored links:

• Blucher said:

Ridiculous for Slade to say that our problems are in the final third. The problem is in the middle third, where we have one if the weakest central midfields in the division.

Shows again how he doesn't have a bloody clue. We do have a problem in the final third yes, but that's a knock on effect from having a massive problem in midfield. It's blinding obvious, it's embarrassing...
  • Thought he'd become my favourite player, shame as now I think his body's completely fucked
  • Absolutely - it's not right to lay our problems at the door of the strikers when they are getting crap service.

Slade must know the real problem lies in midfield but he's probably reluctant to publicly acknowledge that for political reasons, especially if he had an internal battle with Meire and Mowgli to sign Crofts and Foley.
  • Never going to play for Charlton again. Might as well pay up his contract
  • I think he'll come back and be a bit decent only to be sold weeks after.
  • Why does he need to go to Qatar for surgery? Is this yet another case of one of our players having lost all faith in our medical treatment !
    It doesn't add up, he had surgery here then played a couple of games before breaking down again. Yet somehow, despite doing next to nothing on the pitch he has accumulated "lots of debris in there" according to Slade. First Vetokele, now Kashi. It seems that joining Charlton can be very dangerous for your career.
  • Why does he need to go to Qatar for surgery? Is this yet another case of one of our players having lost all faith in our medical treatment !
    It doesn't add up, he had surgery here then played a couple of games before breaking down again. Yet somehow, despite doing next to nothing on the pitch he has accumulated "lots of debris in there" according to Slade. First Vetokele, now Kashi. It seems that joining Charlton can be very dangerous for your career.

Qatar has one of the world's leading sports injury surgeons - google ASPETAR for details.
  • edited October 2016
    Dazzler21 said:

cabbles said:

He would make a huge difference in our horrendous midfield if fit, shame he's totally crocked.

He's a lot better than Crofts
    So are most of the posters on here!

@ElfsborgAddick isn't though, he failed the height test by some way.
  • Never going to play for Charlton again. Might as well pay up his contract

Agreed.

More chance of me playing for Charlton than the fella.
  • Can't be bothered to check, but how much longer are we paying his medical bills Has he got left on his contract?