Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

West Ham Charltonised?

Went to West Ham on a freebie today. My god they were terrible. Have all the no-go Charlton fans now watching them, caused a Charltonisation?

Comments

• Options
    Watched it. They were dreadful,Payet spent the entire game throwing himself on the floor and whinging to the ref. They literally couldnt string two passes together.
  • Options
    I went on a freebie too.

Their supporters have a clear identity, but the stadium doesn't reflect it.

Being miles from the pitch - and with the stadium layout sectioning the ground into separate chunks - you're aware you're in a big crowd but you don't feel part of it.

That said, must have been 15,000 season ticket no shows today.

From arrival at Stratford tube to the turnstile is a mission and requires guesswork to establish the quickest way.

A team low on confidence doesn't help matters.

Long season ahead on and off the pitch.
  • Options
    edited September 2016
    Watched on TV thought it was the worst defence I had seen since well Carol was ruining our team.
  • Options
    Stadium looks liw all the new builds & has the same affect on the atmosphere, completely dead. Oh nearly forgot..the Hammers are crap, but don't worry, us tax payers will help them in the January window..
  • Options
    Dunno if anyone else has posted this article on here but they have started calling their supporters customers too - http://metro.co.uk/2016/09/25/the-one-word-blunder-that-sums-up-west-hams-move-to-the-olympic-stadium-6151916/
  • Options
    edited September 2016
    Bilic might have a problem keeping his job of they continue like they are.

They signed some really average players.

• Options
    If they go down they will be stuffed paying that huge rent bill and tied to a lease for 100 odd years they can't renegotiate with rent set for a Premier Leagure club....hmmm
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Seats and view were OK, just past the halfway line. Atmosphere was terrible and the PA system was making a noise throughout the match.
  • Options
    They had such a good transfer window last summer, but such a poor one this.
  • Options

If they go down they will be stuffed paying that huge rent bill and tied to a lease for 100 odd years they can't renegotiate with rent set for a Premier Leagure club....hmmm

Not true unfortunately
  • Options
    edited September 2016
  • Options

How fucking funny would it be if they went down hahaha

Oh please, please, please let this happen.
  • Options
    1967CAFC said:

If they get relegated there rent halfs....so we tax payers cover that as well....it takes the piss out of lower league clubs fighting to keep there heads above water.

But I still would like to see it happen!
  • Options
    I have a feeling that if they were relegated, sort of technically Spurs could use the gaff, not that they'd want to.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Overachievers last season
    Underachievers this season (so far)
  • Options
    The lower the mockney cunts slide, the better
  • Options
    edited September 2016
    JiMMy 85 said:
    Has anyone ever seen Bilic & Fraeye in the same room?? :wink:
  • Options
    JiMMy 85 said:
    Disappointed that this wasn't shown on MOTD2

• Options
    If they go down, they could really struggle. Please, please let it happen!
  • Options
    Addickted said:

JiMMy 85 said:
    Disappointed that this wasn't shown on MOTD2

Saving it for the end of season video.