Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

£7k donations from Protest Shirts to Demelza House and the Charlton Riding for the Disabled charity

Comments

• Absolutely brilliant well done everyone involved
  • Absolutely brilliant, - makes me proud
  • Nice one to those who bought
  • Well done to all involved.
  • Fantastic causes, and yes well done everybody involved.
  • Hang on, I thought the moaning was just "an internet thing" (Commerford 2016)

How it is that real money is being raised for real charities in the real world?

Did a 1000 real people spend real money on real shirts to protest?

Fantastic work and money for two wonderful causes.
  • Well some people may have bought more than one, but great causes, great shirts.

Charity and the owners the winners, Roland the loser, what's not to like?
  • Posted the following on the protest shirt thread - but warrants (a rare) repeating here:

Fantastic choice of charities. Makes me extra proud to wear the shirt and so proud of everyone who bought one or was involved in this brilliant example of fans working together to achieve great things.
  • Sponsored links:

• Ur, I'm going with real in this one.

And the one where Roland is wearing a protest shirt while having a second protest shirt shoved down his neck goes into the dreamland category.
  • Brilliant - well done everyone involved!
  • Well done to all will be proudly wearing mine again tomorrow.
  • Icing on the cake for all involved in the Protest Shirt. If they are still stinking the place out come May, I will look forward to another protest shirt.
  • Good choice, once again pround to be Charlton
  • Sponsored links:

• Great news! Well done everyone, truly what being a Charlton fan is all about.

Love wearing mine, can't wait to take it on a road trip soon ;)
  • Great stuff and as others have said, makes me feel extra proud to wear the shirt.

Wonder if T20k could let Roland know? After all, he is such a great supporter of community.
  • The dogs bollox
    Great gesture
    Stick that
    Customers really
    You 2 gonks in charge should be ashamed
  • Just imagine if the other 98% had supported the protest as well...
  • Bloody brilliant. So glad I support this team
  • Great stuff from everyone involved in the planning, production and distribution of these shirts, but the idea of donating the profits to these charitites tops the lot. I will be even more proud wearing mine from now on.
  • Congratulations to all involved. Wonderful job and wouldn't it be great if the media got hold of it and splashed it around the papers in London and Brussels
  • Congratulations to all involved. Wonderful job and wouldn't it be great if the media got hold of it and splashed it around the papers in London and Brussels

@Blackheathen there's nothing to stop you and as many others as want to from writing to the papers to tell them about this.
  • What great news to start the day with. Thank you everybody.