Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

FAO admin: Ketmans love life..

edited December 2006 in General Charlton
Can we add a subject category called Ketmans love life?

How goes it Ketman?

Comments

• nice deflecting attempt Razil ! won't work though.

Cant work out what is my favourite thread, the fence one or Ketman's boozy bird one !
  • edited December 2006
    he he he, the best stories involve sex and death - so Ketmans one for me..
  • "he he he, the best stories involve sex and death - so Ketmans one for me.. "

I thought I was following the story of Ketman's love life reasonably closely, but didnt realise that she died in the end...............
  • no it was his love life (not her) that I was referring too..

(kidding)
  • [cite]Posted By: razil[/cite]no it was his love life (not her) that I was referring too..

(kidding)

the way the story was going, i thought it was the bunny you were referring to...
  • Hi Guys,

Could start another thread on this different woman though. Had Christmas party last night at Eastwell Manor Hotel in Ashford (Very Posh) booked the hotel room to impress her as well, something like £160 for the night, but you could kick the b*llocks out of the health spa if you so wished. Had Champagne for the room when we arrived at 3.00pm started to get her rolling drunk. I suggested we go down for a bit of Sauna & jacuzzi action (any excuse to see her in a bikini eh lads!) she decided we should instead carry on drinking till we were due down for dinner at 7.00pm. Pretty pissed during meal drunken dancing till 1.00am. Then round to one of the cottages next to the Manor some of the other staff were staying at for late drinks. Bosses husband demands we play strip poker we agree (My date only had two items total on, cannot lose really). Late change of plan meant the two losers had to change clothes, poetic justice that my boss & her husband ended up swapping clothes.

Back to our room at around 3.00am to polish off what was left of alcohol & we both pass out on bed. Have just taken her home, she has gone straight to bed whilst I got into work at 2.00pm today. This one is someone I am well keen on but have been friends with for 4 years so am treding softly softly at mo. Was thinking of Inviting her to Liverpool game as I have a spare, she seems quite interested Good or Bad idea ?
  • there is a theme of alcohol running through your stories!

yeah, bring her to liverpool then we can all meet her and suss her out in person!
  • Bad bad bad idea, Football as a date is bad, and Football as a date and olie on the splage is even worse
  • Been there on work do mate, nice manor so to speak. Well you've lulled her into a false sense of security, next step is to get her drunk while you remain only typsy...

Agree football is a bad date unless you can avoid your chums!

R)
  • [cite]Posted By: Rothko[/cite]Bad bad bad idea, Football as a date is bad, and Football as a date and olie on the splage is even worse

what is olie dude??
  • Sponsored links:

• Typo Amos, don't worry!
  • New Discussion pleeze... Copy it over, I have a feeling this is going to get interesting ;-)
  • its sposed to be ollie, am i right rothers!
  • Keep her away from football till the new year.

go to the game, come for a couple of beers after, not worrying if she is enjoying herself, are others talking to her, did Charlton Dan just pinch her bum etc....
  • [cite]Posted By: Rothko[/cite]qui

dood, i have troubles understanding at the breast of times, cut me some slack will ya!! ;-)
  • [cite]Posted By: 04 MCS[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Rothko[/cite]qui
    breast of times

LOL!
  • you what?
  • Consensus seems to be a big NO NO then. As Charlton Life makes all my big decisions on Life especially re Girls, she is not coming, anyone fancy a spare seat next to me as one is now available? For the record the game for tomorrow is officially SOLD OUT.
  • do not take her to the game - bad bad idea, if only cause she'll see you in a rage when we get stuffed !