Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

St Truiden 2016

STVV won their first league game at home to Lokeren by 1-0 with a goal by Nick Proschwitz (ex Hull - qute a bit of money too methinks at the time)
Attendance was 4066.
Next up for STVV is Standard Liege away this Saturday at 19.30.

Igor played for Zulte Waregem in their 3-0 win , but was subbed after 62 mins.

Comments

• Yep Hull wasted a lot of money on him
  • STVV lost their away game to SL by 0-2. One a pen and the other an own-goal.

Waregem won away with Igor scoring- and also Christophe Lepoint scoring too - his second of the season in 2 games.
  • Drew at home with Anderlecht over the weekend and they sit mid-table with 4 points from 3 games.
    I notice that the bloke who took over from Chris O'Loughlin is a Croat by the name of Ivan Leko - keep an eye out for that name in the future!.
  • Ivan Leko has never played in the Canadian Indoor Football League, so he's not the man for us. TEAM NOBBY!
  • edited August 2016
    Out of interest, Zulte Waregem top the league with 3 straight wins - Zulte just happens to be Igors new club and has a population of 37,600.
  • Out of interest, Zulte Waregem top the league with 3 straight wins - Zulte just happens to be Igors new club and has a population of 37,600.

Has Christophe Lepoint been playing? See he got 11 goals from midfield last season (according to Wiki).
  • Simonsen said:

Out of interest, Zulte Waregem top the league with 3 straight wins - Zulte just happens to be Igors new club and has a population of 37,600.

Has Christophe Lepoint been playing? See he got 11 goals from midfield last season (according to Wiki).
    Yes, he has, and , i think, he has got 3 goals in first 3 games so far.
  • STVV lost to the mIghty Mouscron-Peruwelz last night 2-1 and now sit lower mid-table.
    Westerlo (Bob Peeters team) are at the bottom of the league with 1 point.
    Zulte Waregem drew their 4th game, but still sit at the top with 10 points from 4 games - Igor started but didnt score - i think he has yet to open his account with them.
  • Couple of points to add

Standard v STVV game played behind close doors due to crowd behavior last season.

Mouscron first points of the season last night and sit 1 point behind STVV,who could be 2nd from bottom after games played today.
  • Sponsored links:

• Lost at home to Kortrijk last night 1-2 - now 5th from bottom.
  • STVV lost tonight 2-0 away to Mechelen - now sitting 3rd from bottom.
  • I see Zulte Waregem won 5-1 away on Friday. Igor came on as sub in 71st min but didn't score. Lepoint played 90 mins. Currently 2nd in table.
  • Yoni Buyens has gone to Westerlo on loan to join Bob Peeters.
  • Simonsen said:

I see Zulte Waregem won 5-1 away on Friday. Igor came on as sub in 71st min but didn't score. Lepoint played 90 mins. Currently 2nd in table.

Even thought Waregem are flying high and scoring lots of goals, i dont think Igor has scored this season.
  • Simonsen said:

Yoni Buyens has gone to Westerlo on loan to join Bob Peeters.

B hell - thats quite a drop - also, Bob wont be there for much longer, given that Westerlo are bottom with just 1 point from 6 games. Another example of RD bringing in a real quality coach to us.
  • Simonsen said:

Yoni Buyens has gone to Westerlo on loan to join Bob Peeters.

B hell - thats quite a drop - also, Bob wont be there for much longer, given that Westerlo are bottom with just 1 point from 6 games. Another example of RD bringing in a real quality coach to us.
    Do you know if he's working with a really tight budget or how good the Westerlo squad is then?
  • Sponsored links:

• thanks @skywalker that's interesting
  • Re-posted on Igor joins Waregem thread.
  • Thanks @skywalker. Igor has confirmed what many of us have suspected both about the medical setup generally and his treatment in particular.
  • STVV won 4-1 v Mouscron last night - after being 1 down at half time with a crowd of just over 6 thousand.
    Waregem (Igors and LePointes team) won 2-1 to remain at top of table (Igor coming on as sub to replace Lepointe)
  • All 4 goals were offside.
    I think.
  • All 4 goals were offside.
    I think.

I wouldnt know, i was down the brewery waiting for you.
  • http://www.hln.be/hln/nl/1285/Jupiler-Pro-League/article/detail/2878512/2016/09/18/Keihard-verdict-voor-Christophe-Lepoint-na-botsing-zware-hersenschudding-en-schedelbreuk.dhtml
    Lepoint got severely injured. Concussion & skull fracture ... I know most of you didn't like the guy, but just to let you know ...
  • BTW Zulte's home capacity is 9.500 - they are top of the pro league.
  • Bloody hell. I hope Le Point makes a full & speedy recovery.