Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Speedway World Championship

It was on Saturday evening but is on repeat now BT Sport 2. It was brilliant, recommended viewing. It is repeated again usually.

Comments

• Can you get it on Youtube? Any of our guys involved? Loved watching at the old Wembley.
  • Yesterdays final was brilliant - one of the best races i have ever seen.

Tai Woffinden (current World Champ) is 2nd at moment some 7 points behind USA's Greg Hancock

You can view it ....... http://www.speedwaygp.com/news/article/5168/video-gorzow-sgp-final
  • I think there's about 4/5 races left - i'm trying to go to the Stockholm GP in September
  • Love it. Been Torun last few years, been Bydgoszcz and was at Warsaw for the debacle last year too.

After all the crap we here about British Speedway, how superb was the final on Saturday. Riders laid everything on the line!

@The_President - Tai is 3rd at the moment behind Hancock (by 8 points) and Jason Doyle (by 1 point) due to that final! Going to go the distance!
  • Wolves v Swindon currently on Sky. Tai Woofinden v Jason Doyle again.
  • edited August 2016
    Doyle got the lead, Woffinden down on the third lap while in third place and excluded. Doyle awarded the race.

Will meet again in heat 15.
  • German SGP tonight at 5pm on BT Sport2.
    I dont have BT Sport - does anyone know of any way i can watch this? I've got Sky.
  • German SGP tonight at 5pm on BT Sport2.
    I dont have BT Sport - does anyone know of any way i can watch this? I've got Sky.

Seriously considering ditching Sky for BT sport, everything I want to watch seems to be on there now (apart from cricket).

• red_murph said:

German SGP tonight at 5pm on BT Sport2.

Seriously considering ditching Sky for BT sport, everything I want to watch seems to be on there now (apart from cricket).

Funny you should say that Murph, coz i am cancelling my Sky subsciption after the Ryder Cup, partly as a protest against Englands performances, and also the obscene money they now give to the Prem.
    As ive mentioned before, next years Ashes series in Oz will be shown on BTSport.
  • red_murph said:

German SGP tonight at 5pm on BT Sport2.

Funny you should say that Murph, coz i am cancelling my Sky subsciption after the Ryder Cup, partly as a protest against Englands performances, and also the obscene money they now give to the Prem.
    As ive mentioned before, next years Ashes series in Oz will be shown on BTSport.
    I forgot about the Ryder Cup Pres, probably my favourite sporting event and thought exactly the same a few months back, watch that then go. I originally got it for the football but hardly ever watch it these days. Thanks for the heads up on the Ashes too!

• Sponsored links:

• Jason Doyle is smashing it at the moment.
  • Tai Woffinden won the German GP last night and is 10 points clear at the top with just 1 GP left next week in Poland.
  • The last GP is in 2 weeks on Saturday 6th October.
    http://www.speedwaygp.com/calendar
  • Could've ended very differently with only 5 points between 1st and 2nd as Zmarzlik been on fire but Woffy won when required.
  • Tai Woffinden - World Champion.
    Won the Torun GP tonight to clinch the World Championship.
  • Magnificent to be 3 times world champion. I thought he may have blown it when he had that terrible fall.