Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Crystal Palace

I would like to take this opportunity to congratulate crystal palace on reaching the fa cup final. Whilst we head for probable oblivion under these c***ts that are called owners, I think we can take some consolation that our near neighbours are scaling such heights. I am sure I speak for everyone when I wish them the best of luck in the final.

Comments

• Options
    edited April 2016
    The flag I have just given you should speak volumes... Please let him have it Lifers!
  • Options
    Can I flag this post admin.
  • Options
    At Charing Cross at the moment and the place is filled with the vermin.

Can't think they deserve any of this after shafting small businesses and charities.
  • Options
    Really struggle to understand why we get so excited about these? They are an irrelevance.
  • Options
    How he hasn't been banned yet I don't know.
  • Options
  • Options
    The majority of Palace fans are like the majority of Charlton fans and plenty are children.

So yes, - well done to them even though I wanted Watford to win.

The last time they got there I think The Voice might even have sent them a congratulatory message, or at least one of our fan groups and we were relegated that year too. Sometimes it's best to take the high ground.
  • Options
    edited April 2016
    Godstone said:

The majority of Palace fans are like the majority of Charlton fans and plenty are children.

The last time they got there I think The Voice might even have sent them a congratulatory message, or at least one of our fan groups and we were relegated that year too. Sometimes it's best to take the high ground.

That statement is worse than all of what Colin and pl54 have said combined.
    You should take a good hard look at yourself because that is truelly disgusting and disgraceful.
    I feel a bit sick now. How you can live with your self... I just....words fail me. Shocking... absolutely shocking.
  • Options

At Charing Cross at the moment and the place is filled with the vermin.

What's this got to do with millwall
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited April 2016

Godstone said:

You should take a good hard look at yourself because that is truelly disgusting and disgraceful.
    I feel a bit sick now. How you can live with your self... I just....words fail me. Shocking... absolutely shocking.
    Because I'm an adult. Do you think people are different because they support a different team? I don't believe people are different because of colour, nationality or even their favourite football team.

I was there throughout the Selhurst years. The thing is that although we didn't want them to get to the final in 1990 - they did and we sent a well done message as far as I remember. Perhaps Rick Everitt may remember, it's a long time ago now.

If you want to abuse them you can but they will just laugh because we're now in League One. Boxers congratulate the person who beat them when they lose, they didn't want to lose but they are man enough to say well done.

Doesn't mean we wanted them to win the final then or now! Charlton have won the cup - Millwall and Palace haven't. I hope it stays that way.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DkrTEYSTLQs
  • Options
    Godstone said:

Godstone said:

Because I'm an adult. Do you think people are different because they support a different team? I don't believe people are different because of colour, nationality or even their favourite football team.

I was there throughout the Selhurst years. The thing is that although we didn't want them to get to the final in 1990 - they did and we sent a well done message as far as I remember. Perhaps Rick Everitt may remember, it's a long time ago now.

If you want to abuse them you can but they will just laugh because we're now in League One. Boxers congratulate the person who beat them when they lose, they didn't want to lose but they are man enough to say well done.

Doesn't mean we wanted them to win the final then or now! Charlton have won the cup - Millwall and Palace haven't. I hope it stays that way.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DkrTEYSTLQs
    I suppose because Colin and PL54 are in fact Charlton fans

You somewhat have a point.
  • Options
    Football is Adults entering a fantasy world.
    When we were young ?
    Our Parents took us to the Panto.
    Boos for Captain hook and the Ugly sisters.
    Palace and Millwall ?
    My two Millwall Uncles were rear gunners who did raids over Germany
    and NEVER spoke about it while they were alive.
    I also have Family and Friends who are Palace. (Not close Friends LOL)

So My Life is Hell Under Duchatelet,
    You can only take so much friendly Banter.

Football means everything to Me.
    Football means Jack shit to Me.

We hoped Katrien would be Cinderella ?
    She was the Wicked witch.
    We hoped Roland would be Prince charming ?
    He was the bad Giant that we never see.

Where our Future ?
    Its behind us.
    Millwall and Palace are our Ugly sisters.

Someday our Prince will come.
  • Options
    drewman said:

I would like to take this opportunity to congratulate crystal palace on reaching the fa cup final. Whilst we head for probable oblivion under these c***ts that are called owners, I think we can take some consolation that our near neighbours are scaling such heights. I am sure I speak for everyone when I wish them the best of luck in the final.

Just noticed I got twelve flags for this! Surely everyone realised I was joking.
  • Options
    edited August 2016

1 Manchester City 2 +4 6
    2 Manchester United 2 +4 6
    3 Hull City 2 +3 6
    4 Chelsea 2 +2 6
    5 Everton 2 +1 4
    6 Tottenham Hotspur 2 +1 4
    7 Burnley 2 +1 3
    8 West Bromwich Albion 2 0 3
    9 Liverpool 2 -1 3
    10 Swansea City 2 -1 3
    11 Middlesbrough 1 0 1
    12 Watford 2 -1 1
    13 Southampton 2 -2 1
    14 Stoke City 2 -3 1
    15 Arsenal 1 -1 0
    16 Leicester City 1 -1 0
    16 Sunderland 1 -1 0
    16 West Ham United 1 -1 0
    19 Bournemouth 1 -2 0
    20 Crystal Palace 2 -2 0 as at 5pm
  • Options
    https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2018/dec/05/crystal-palace-significant-mouse-problem-training-ground-zero-rating

‘Significant mouse problem’: Crystal Palace’s training ground given zero food hygiene rating