Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Women and football no. 67,485

Watching the match last night with the missus and she asks what this game is for , so I explain that its just a friendly but it would've been a warm up match for the euro championships .

So my lovely wife bless her then asks ' Have the USA qualified for it then ? ' ....

Comments

• oh dear - one to add to the collection or a one of shag
  • My missus actually asked why Beckham wasn't playing for America now, dear oh dear!
  • Ledge did u mean "a one of shag" or "a one off shag". Strange thing to ask that Ledge !
  • She has come out with some other pearlers over the years I'm sure but then again her brothers and old man are all yids....

Not has bad as plaayers missus though LOL !
  • I've watched a game abroad with someone once who at the end of the game said we should phone the result home, as we were 2 hours in front !!!
  • Her family are all Millwall so I should expect it really. Tried explaining the playoffs the other day, dunno why I bothered.
  • [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]I've watched a game abroad with someone once who at the end of the game said we should phone the result home, as we were 2 hours in front !!!

PMPL!!!! Love it. His nickname Trigger by any chance?
  • No, its Smudge.
  • An arsenal fan at school asked during a France '98 game, that was a portable TV during a lesson, if the scores went back to 0-0 after half time.
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]No, its Smudge.[/quote]

No it wasnt Trigger. Not my place to say lol.
  • Sponsored links:

• off on a tangent I know but day before yesterday I tried to explain to my missus why even though our new tv was HD ready we didn't have HD yet.

her "but you said it was HD?"

me "it's HD ready"

her "you mean to tell me we've spent all that money and it's not HD?"

me "?'
  • edited May 2008
    well, you are making her pay half for your new toy.
  • flippin right an all.

I did pay for the sofas and the new dvd player , mind you she now has to find the dough for a new camera as well remember .
  • best one my missus said was whilst watching the news and some tornados that had struck some backward part of america

she asked me deadpan what country sent them there as in the areoplane the Tornado

larf i couldnt get the staines out for months i larfed so much