Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

This season if you're boycotting.

What will you do?

I'm going to check out Dulwich Hamlet. Sounds like my sort of fan base - and tickets for over 60s are £4.
What about y'all?

Comments

• Will pop down to Charlton on match days to have a few beers with mates. Also will be popping down to Welling to watch a few of their games.
  • Away matches and random non league grounds between level 5 and 7.
  • Golf.

I am hoping to go around a course without throwing one of my clubs into the nearest hazard.

I go round putting all my balls in them. Especially the water hazards.
  • Rugby

I'd recommend Charlton Park RFC for beer n banter. They're based in Broad Walk, Kidbrooke
  • Make more use of my campervan at weekends, more fishing as well. Will also pop along to my two local clubs Carshalton Athletic or Sutton United.
  • Rob7Lee said:

Don't they open the exits 5-10 mins before the end? 5,000 boycotters entering to sing we want Roland out.........

Yes because they're going to let 5,000 random people into the Ground...
  • protesting in between the pot holes in the west stand car park.
  • Rob7Lee said:

Don't they open the exits 5-10 mins before the end? 5,000 boycotters entering to sing we want Roland out.........

What, the 2 stewards on the doors will do what exactly?
  • Sponsored links:

• iainment said:

Golf.

I am hoping to go around a course without throwing one of my clubs into the nearest hazard.

Don't you get arrested for that? Also, sandy balls are a nightmare
  • iainment said:

Golf.

??
  • Red Midland and F5. May turn up to post match car park 2%ers travelling from Surrey/Berks borders.
  • protesting
  • iainment said:

Golf.

??
    It's to do with golf.
  • I'll be joining you at Dulwich. Went a few times last season when my enthusiasm for Charlton and football general were slowly ebbing away, and it really perked things up for me. I know the hipster reputation they have but f*ck it...they're local(ish), it was bloody good fun and they've got a beer selection that puts most pubs to shame...so why the hell not?

Got a Cineworld Unlimited card the other day as well, so that'll be put to full use as well.

Oh and I'll also be outside the Valley protesting whenever possible.
  • Away games and probably fixing up the house.
  • Going to away games and probably most of the home games too.
  • Fishing, I have used the money I would have spent on a season ticket and bought some new gear and a membership at a local fishing complex.
  • Sponsored links:

• Non-League groundhopping.

Solihull v Bromley whilst we're getting thumped by Northampton.
  • Brassing

Won't get much on your £20 ticket saving......so I'm told.
  • Away games, overtime, golf
  • Rob7Lee said:

Well they let 20 of us in last season with the only resistance being a steward saying: "You can't go in now" and his response to "Yes we can" was "Oh, OK then".
  • Away games, Tonbridge Angels and sitting with my hens
  • Rose of Denmark on home match days and away games
  • Dulwich Hamlet, some away matches, some protesting at The Valley.
  • Matches kick off at 7am here so continuation of CAFC Player, El Tel's sultry tones, and ideally working out while listening. It's a nice way to let go of the frustration of listening to Charlton. Gutted there won't be any streaming games this year, had 5-6 toward the end of last year.