Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• My son is quite upset. He doesn't understand why we are selling all our best players.
  • but surely we should keep them dad so they can help us go straight back up. Won't we need them next year in the championship dad?
  • Sponsored links:

• his free kicks went to pot last season, but still probably the best player we had along with Cousins.............

• Wow, where did that transfer come from?
  • I'm outraged and surprised that JBG has quit. I thought he would be one of the ones who stayed. What one earth would possess him to go and play at Burnley?
  • Classy player, but switched off when things were not going right and went totally AWOL as soon as Iceland qualified for the Euros.
  • The assist King. That cross for Iceland's opening goal in the euros sealed his step up to the Premier League. Wish him luck. Won me quite a few good bets.
  • My son is quite upset. He doesn't understand why we are selling all our best players.

Tell him they aren't good enough, they got relegated and that is a good lesson for him to remember, he will always come up against other kids that people and his teachers think have more talent than him but just having that talent doesn't make the other kid a winner or better than him.

Russell's a new start down the right road and he needs to clear out the place and build his own team, not make do with the patchwork of the multiple managerial signings of the last couple of years.
  • Sponsored links:

• i dont think he was giving 100% a lot last year but his 75% was 70% better than most of the trash served up by others. Has the potential to be very very good with some class around him----good luck JBG
  • Good luck Johann!
  • WSS said:

Remember what he was promised when signing a contract as well

Thank god he signed that Contract else he'd have left for nothing this summer and would have made re-building very difficult
  • Another undisclosed fee...well what a surprise!!
  • Top player, nothing but best wishes from me, didn't score as many last season in a struggling team but top assists in the league is no mean feat. Doesn't wear his heart on his sleeve at all times and I feel some people are put off by that but if he was an academy player he would have walked POTY.

All the best Johann
  • Find me a deal within the Football League that isnt undisclosed?
  • Haha, I told him that both cousins and JBG were really good players for the championship and both put in some graft for the team but neither wanted to play in a lower league to try and get us back up.

They both have short careers to manage and they can't take a chance on Roland and Katrien getting it right this turn out.

So we will sell and start again and hopefully pick up a gem or two in the way to replace those we have lost.
  • Haha, I told him that both cousins and JBG were really good players for the championship and both put in some graft for the team but neither wanted to play in a lower league to try and get us back up.

They both have short careers to manage and they can't take a chance on Roland and Katrien getting it right this turn out.

So we will sell and start again and hopefully pick up a gem or two in the way to replace those we have lost.

I just give mine a £10 steam card.