Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

JBG to Burnley for 2.5m

edited July 2016 in General Charlton
According to Sky Sports, a fee of 2.5m has been agreed between us and Burnley for JBG. Thoughts? Apologies if there's already a thread for this.

Comments

• Options
    edited July 2016
    Essex_Al said:

Alright Josh, you just woken up from a coma?

Fiiish said:

Dale Stephens has joined Brighton as well

Sorry wasn't aware that everyone knew the price
  • Options
    After seeing Johann Graft in every game for Iceland and only lose 1 match out of 5, should the ginger Mourinho(dyche) throw away the 4-4-2 and play 11 players behind the ball like Iceland, and hit teams on the break.
    (in theory if you play 11 players behind the ball you can't hit teams on the break )

Pleased also to see JBG go to a team in the South.
  • Options
    I think from now on whenever someone posts something that has been mentioned a number of other times in other posts, we should call it a "jbg2b"
  • Options

According to Sky Sports, a fee of 2.5m has been agreed between us and Burnley for JBG. Thoughts? Apologies if there's already a thread for this.

In other news.....

• Options

In other news.....

Did Kate Winslett make it?
  • Options
  • Options

In other news.....

Did Kate Winslett make it?
    No, James Cameron, ffs mate that's an easy one.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    God I've missed this. Just a shame Paulie isn't around to see it anymore
  • Options
    Always said they should have used Chinese wrought iron rivets.

http://www.materialstoday.com/metals-alloys/news/what-really-sank-the-titanic/
  • Options
    Well I hadn't seen anywhere that a deal has been agreed so thanks @JoshAddick
  • Options

Well I hadn't seen anywhere that a deal has been agreed so thanks @JoshAddick

Thank you Sir Buzz Killington!!
  • Options
    Oh, me neither.

Only rumours.

Goodbye Johann and good luck.

With a material science degree I was interested in the rivet point apologies for subjecting everyone to that (withdraws to see if I can find enough analysis to agree or disagree with)
  • Options
    Breaking news...it hit an Ice Berg.
  • Options

Breaking news...it hit an Ice Berg.

Yes a Johann BERG Gudmundsson ; )