Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Assistant manager?

edited July 2016 in General Charlton
Anyone ITK, that can explain where our new assistant manager is? I cannot think of another case where a manager has been in place for the length of time Slade has, without an assistant being appointed. Are we to assume Simon Clarke will still be 1st team coach, as he is working alongside Slade, or are we saving money by not appointing one and just leave Slade and Clarke to run the team? What has happened to a club doctor, I think it is compulsory to have one at all games, so are we leaving it until the season starts to save money, although I would have thought we should have one in place for the pre-season games as well.

Comments

• Options
    I believe he's cheap.
  • Options
    ross1 said:

Anyone ITK, that can explain where our new assistant manager is? I cannot think of another case where a manager has been in place for the length of time Slade has, without an assistant being appointed. Are we to assume Simon Clarke will still be 1st team coach, as he is working alongside Slade, or are we saving money by not appointing one and just leave Slade and Clarke to run the team? What has happened to a club doctor, I think it is compulsory to have one at all games, so are we leaving it until the season starts to save money, although I would have thought we should have one in place for the pre-season games as well.

Curbs went the whole of pre season and a couple of weeks in 95 as Les Reed had to work a notice period at the FA. Slade at least has Clark and seems prepared to wait for an assistant.

Failing that Im sure the club could get Carol or Wim Dr Coote back!
  • Options
    Trying searching in the laundry basket, worked wonders for Karel.
  • Options
    It's a good question. I expect RS to have an assistant via the Euro Star very soon.