Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

France v Portugal

ALLEZ LES BLUES!!!

RON WHO?

France 2 - 1 win....

Comments

• Wow, atmosphere out on the champs looks incredible right now.

I'd prefer France but I just have an awful feeling Portugal will sneak it.

If they do in extra time/penalties, will it be a first time a country has only won one game in 90minutes and become European Champions?
  • Has to be France for me 2-0
  • I've been looking forward to Ronaldo losing all tournament, I really hope he does tonight, insufferable prick.

LES BLEUS
  • We have an Englishman in the final!
  • Think France will win but would rather Portugal, hated 98 and 2000.
  • Come on France !
  • andyg90 said:

We have an Englishman in the final!

We got 3; Ron, Al and Dal
  • Had a flutter on Quaresma last goal scorer and a draw
  • Sat down to watch it and the channel it's on is on the blink. Frustrating is not the word!
  • edited July 2016
    I think and hope France win it. The home team and I think they have been the best team. But I would not mind at all if Portugal win. I know he is not appreciated on here but Ronaldo is simply an astonishingly talented footballer. Between him and Messi who is the best footballer to have ever played the game. I think in a hundred years it will still be between those two for that accolade. I would like to see Ronaldo or Messi with a major trophy with their country.
  • Sponsored links:

• Good save from the keeper.
  • I hope Griezmann doesn't score and do that naff goal celebration.
  • Crazy to think that of the 2 finalists, one side has a West ham and a newcastle player in it and the other has 2 Southampton defenders!!
  • edited July 2016

Crazy to think that of the 2 finalists, one side has a West ham and a newcastle player in it and the other has 2 Southampton defenders!!

Take note England. Rather than mucking about looking for the best 11 players - pick 11 players than can play together.
  • COME ON YOU...... ah I don't give a fuck to be honest!
  • Come on my sweepstakes Frenchies.
  • If Ronaldo goes off injured (haha!), I'm switching allegiances. Come on Portugal.
  • Looks like Ronaldo off.
  • Injured.
  • Now Ronaldo's off, I hope Portugal win.
    Also, £48 riding on it in the work sweepstake!
  • Sponsored links:

• Thought we'd see him crying but not yet.
  • If Ronaldo goes off injured (haha!), I'm switching allegiances. Come on Portugal.

Nah, there's still Pepe.
  • I can't stand Ronaldo but don't want to see him go off injured.
  • I'd like to see Portugal lose with him on the pitch.

And ideally without an excuse :(
  • Ronaldo back on. Vive la France!
  • Crying one minute, jogging back on the next.
  • You know some sad git is sitting there setting up a twitter account for that moth as we speak.
  • You know some sad git is sitting there setting up a twitter account for that moth as we speak.

Hmmmmmm back in a bit.........
  • His leg would probably need to be broken for him to be subbed off in a major final for his country

https://twitter.com/ronaldo_moth