Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Games for pub

Any ideas some new games for afternoon session in bar . Looking fior some easy but addictive board games, cards etc . Introduced locals to dominos.

Comments

• Get yourself Pass the Pigs. Cracking game.
  • That for real or twos up for Brendan
  • The only game I ever play in a pub/bar is pull the pig.

Still unbeaten I've heard :wink:
  • edited July 2016
    Check out some of some these classics from the indoor league -
    https://youtu.be/GOlEYNlSZ44
  • im in sweden mate cannot play that here !!

Can't argue with that mate (ya lucky git!!)
  • The only game I ever play in a pub/bar is pull the pig.

Well I do have a reputation to uphold!! :wink:

Excellent book with lots of games but not all the rules
  • Sponsored links:

• Tit cricket
  • Pub buckaroo for when someone passes out
  • I assume not bat involved ?
  • edited July 2016
    Backgammon, brilliant game.

Pass the pigs is great fun as a drinking game if you have more than a couple of people. First to 100pts wins and chooses the shot for the person with the least amount of points. Can get messy.

Perudo (or liars dice).

Also have small versions of Battleships, Scrabble & Monopoly.

Uno is a great game to get everyone involved in as well and it's easy to play.

Myself and the missus have a campervan, wouldn't travel anywhere without the above, otherwise we'd actually have to make conversation with each other. Sod that. ;0)

Oh and don't forget Spoof, you only need three coins. Loser does a shot. Again, can get messy.
  • Find a pub that's still open, that's a good game
  • You can get a rude version of guess who where the questions are more like "does she have hair on her fanny" or "does he have a Prince Albert "
  • Red backgammon always looks cool to play but is it bloody hard
  • Red backgammon always looks cool to play but is it bloody hard

Not at all. Once you've played it a couple of times you are laughing, defo not hard to play.

Great game of risk & strategy with a bit of luck thrown in for good measure.
  • Remember back in my younger days being in a club that had a 70s themed night.
    For some reason the promoters of the night thought some space-hoppers would add something to proceedings.
    They weren't wrong. A space-hopper race was organised by a hen party. About a quarter way across the dance floor saw the first of the group fall flat on her arse, sending her orange alien bounding away right into the path of a bloke returning from the toilet.
    Now this bloke seized this opportunity to show off his football skills by catching it sweetly with a half volley, sending it about 30 yards into the roped off VIP area, destroying all bottles and glasses in its way. The only thing that moved faster than that hopper was the bloke running from the doormen.

Best not try this stockholmaddick
  • red_murph said:

Backgammon, brilliant game.

Pass the pigs is great fun as a drinking game if you have more than a couple of people. First to 100pts wins and chooses the shot for the person with the least amount of points. Can get messy.

Perudo (or liars dice).

Also have small versions of Battleships, Scrabble & Monopoly.

Uno is a great game to get everyone involved in as well and it's easy to play.

Myself and the missus have a campervan, wouldn't travel anywhere without the above, otherwise we'd actually have to make conversation with each other. Sod that. ;0)

Oh and don't forget Spoof, you only need three coins. Loser does a shot. Again, can get messy.

Perudo I understand is very popular in Belgium amongst young professional females
  • Sponsored links:

• Chase the ace

Right back at you @Stewart get explaining mate
  • edited July 2016
    Fiiish said:

Get yourself Pass the Pigs. Cracking game.

Making Bacon! Fabulous marketing for what's essentially a game of dice.

Talking of dice though, Perudo is fantastic.
  • edited July 2016
    Place an oche a few yards in front of the fruity, get a stack of 50ps each and take turns trying to throw them in the hopper. If everyone misses start next round. If some one scores everyone who misses is out. Keep going until it's one v one. Winner takes all 50ps thrown. Great game and gets tense the more cash is in the pot.
  • edited July 2016

The only game I ever play in a pub/bar is pull the pig.

Well I do have a reputation to uphold!! :wink:
    Well on your way to beating huddersfields record.
  • Drink beer. No other games needed.
  • Shut The Box
  • We usually play exploding kittens when having a lunch time pint
    http://www.explodingkittens.com/
  • edited July 2016
    I have never
    Cards of humanity always a good one :)
    Game of fives
    Ring of fire
    Thumb master
    obviously so many drinking ones
  • Drinking games needs its own thread