Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

***New Fans Protest Shirt -LIMITED NUMBER ON SALE ***

NugNug
edited September 2016 in Charlton Life Announcements
Ed. 10/9/2016 - there are about 100 shirts left for sale, visit website at bottom of this post

We are now ready to receive your orders. We will announce this on twitter, facebook and general charlton on here in stages so as not to put pressure on our server.

A few things to note:

1. Please look at the sizing chart and accurately measure your favourite shirt. Lay it flat and measure as indicated on the sizing chart. The chart is in cm.

2. Its important to order the size nearest to your favourite shirt as doing returns is going to be a difficult excercise and costly (but not impossible). All of the postage and packaging is being done by a team of volunteers....your fellow supporters.

3. If you live overseas then please email your orders to coveredend@gmail.com so we can work out the postage costs. If you live in the UK, then please use only the the website below.

4. Payments are via Paypal. You do not have to have a Paypal account to place an order, Just follow the prompts in Paypal and pay with your debit or credit card.

5. We are delighted that Data Techniques are sponsoring the shirt. All sponsorship proceeds will be donated to a local charity which will be announced in due course.

6. We will be open to take your orders from now until midnight on Sunday 3rd July ONLY. This is so we can get your shirts to you as quickly as possible. It is likely your shirt will take approximately 8 weeks from the 3rd July. We will keep you posted at all times via Social media (Facebook and Twitter) and of course Charlton Life.

Finally, we would like to remind you that all surplus funds will be split equally between the fighting fund to enable us to continue our protest against the regime and a local charity.

Thanks again for your patience and warm wishes, its been much appreciated.

To order go to: http://www.coveredendchoir.co.uk

Comments

• Not being picky but the measurements are stated as being in centimeters, if that is so it must be one side only or they would be tiny.
  • Why have you use the spurs emblem..... that poxy spurs taxi drive again
  • edited June 2016
    cfgs said:

Not being picky but the measurements are stated as being in centimeters, if that is so it must be one side only or they would be tiny.

I was just about to say but was double checking thinking I was being thick. The measurements appear wrong. Happy to be made fun of if wrong, always been crap with measurements, as some women will confirm. If they're inches they don't make sense either, they'd come up huge.
  • the mens 5XL chest (B) measurement is 69cms which is 27 inches?????????
    or have I misread the whole thing?
  • The measurement is flat across the front of the shirt, not round the chest. It's in cm
  • Okay I've added a sentence to the sizing page, please let me know if this makes it clearer.
  • McBobbin said:

The measurement is flat across the front of the shirt, not round the chest. It's in cm

Ah that makes sense.
  • From the sizing page:

These charts are in centimetres. Please lay a favourite shirt flat and measure as the diagrams below show. You are not measuring around your body.
  • Small teething problems are best found by idiots, such as me. Top stuff guys.
  • Sponsored links:

• edited June 2016
    Nug said:

6. We will be open to take your orders from now until midnight on Sunday 3rd July ONLY. This is so we can get your shirts to you as quickly as possible. It is likely your shirt will take approximately 8 weeks from the 3rd July. We will keep you posted at all times via Social media (Facebook and Twitter) and of course Charlton Life.

Sounds like it'll turn up before my season ticket then!
  • cfgs said:

Small teething problems are best found by idiots, such as me. Top stuff guys.

Don't worry you're not alone.

2 adults just ordered. Well done Nug and everyone, great effort and achievement just to get to this stage. Roll on eight weeks time.
  • Order placed. Many thanks for all your endeavours.
  • Excellent work by all involved in getting this produced - you should be very proud of what you have achieved. Look forward to seeing them at (away) matches during the season if I can get to some. Have oredered one just in case I can make it.
  • Was going to order a couple to support the cause but just ordered one so as many people will get a chance to get one. And guessed at XL :(
  • great work, ordered 2!
  • Is it just me (on my work computer) or is this largely black text on a dark grey background? It is incredibly hard to read.

I'll try again, from home, later tonight.
  • T.C.E said:

Was going to order a couple to support the cause but just ordered one so as many people will get a chance to get one. And guessed at XL :(

How many you order doesn't affect anyone else as anyone can order as many as they want by 3rd July at which point they will produce shirts ordered whether 20 or 2,000
  • Is it just me (on my work computer) or is this largely black text on a dark grey background? It is incredibly hard to read.

I'll try again, from home, later tonight.

Not had any problems so far. Can you screen grab it and email coveredend@gmail.com with the image
  • T.C.E said:

Was going to order a couple to support the cause but just ordered one so as many people will get a chance to get one. And guessed at XL :(

How many you order doesn't affect anyone else as anyone can order as many as they want by 3rd July at which point they will produce shirts ordered whether 20 or 2,000
    Cheers Large, I was going to order a ladies size. I'm about a DD size at the moment. :(
  • Sponsored links:

• Great stuff
    Just ordered 3
  • Thanks for all your brilliant efforts. 1 x medium just ordered.
  • cfgs said:

Not being picky but the measurements are stated as being in centimeters, if that is so it must be one side only or they would be tiny.

Quite. I'm coming up as XS according to that. Usually M / 38 chest.
  • Just ordered one! I usually buy a man's shirt for sports stuff - now I've got the option to buy a woman's one I've realised I'm an odd shaped woman :neutral:
  • Thanks - just ordered one for me and one for my son who lives in Nottingham - not quite as exotic as some of the places they will be worn in, I know. Perhaps the IT talent amongst us could do a map charting their destinations?
  • cfgs said:

Plainly says lay your current shirt on a flat surface, measure across, bingo. The instructions are not hard to follow.
  • Nug said:

Sounds like it'll turn up before my season ticket then!
    You bought a season ticket ...... BOO
  • Great work look forward to receiving it.
  • cfgs said:

Plainly says lay your current shirt on a flat surface, measure across, bingo. The instructions are not hard to follow.
    OK...
  • cfgs said:

OK...
    Sorry, that came across as quite condescending, I didn't mean it to be.