Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• Whooppee, can't wait
  • It'll be a nice return home for West Ham U21 players if they are in our group.
  • And the group stage means three of these pointless games as opposed to our usual one
  • Say we play mitov in goal against West Ham u21, does it count as an official appearance. Likewise with a West Ham player like poyet playing for West Ham u21 against our first team?
  • There was a rule in place for this competition a few years back that the team you field has to consist of at least 6 players from the previous league game. If that's still the case then we wouldn't be able to simply throw out a youth team of our own.
  • Sponsored links:

• And the group stage means three of these pointless games as opposed to our usual one

Don't worry.
    The 22 man squad will cope.
  • who wants to watch Charlton Athletic vs Tottenham reserves? stupid idea. do we have to enter?
  • It's only 16 of the 21 Cat 1 sides so 5 will "miss out".

I wonder how they will decide which five?
  • What a load of shit.
  • Sponsored links:

• It's only 16 of the 21 Cat 1 sides so 5 will "miss out".

I wonder how they will decide which five?

Whoever pays them the most money. It's an insult to league 1 and 2 clubs and I can't believe that they've agreed to it. No good can come of it.
  • Maybe the 21 cat1 sides can have a round robin qualifying tournament or mini-league to determine the 16 that go through to the prestigious JPL cup.
  • New potential lowest Valley attendance? What a ridiculous idea.
  • red_murph said:

New potential lowest Valley attendance? What a ridiculous idea.

Just thinking that.
  • Can we move any home games we have to Welling/Dartford/Woolwich Common? Fucking pointless
  • I suppose that would have to be at the actual home ground of the senior teams. Hope we get to go to the Olympic Stadium.
  • I suppose that would have to be at the actual home ground of the senior teams. Hope we get to go to the Olympic Stadium.

I think you may find the Prem teams will be away if against a FL club, and will only play a home game if they draw another Prem team.

Could be the case that the 16 Prem teams are spread across the 16 groups meaning the FL teams are guaranteed 2home games