Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Makienok - Oct 2020 at St Pauli (p3)

Comments

• be interesting to see how he goes .. the other Simon, Grayson is a VERY good manager
  • Strewth, PNE online have an app for iPad. Sort it out CL.
  • Apart from a handful of games when he was extremely effective, he mostly seemed off the pace.

You never know, Preston might be the place where his face fits and he finds the confidence to have a decent season.
    In any case, he'll be playing in a division above us.

• Just a shit Akpo Sodje.
  • 1StevieG said:

Strewth, PNE online have an app for iPad. Sort it out CL.

You be lucky, still waiting for a badge :wink:
  • Sorry but i hope he doesn't do well. I'd put him in the camp of not caring if we got relagated or not.
  • Be very interesting to see how he does. Played well for us up there a few months ago.
  • Its set up for a hat trick against us in the cup aint it?
  • edited June 2016

1StevieG said:

Strewth, PNE online have an app for iPad. Sort it out CL.

You be lucky, still waiting for a badge :wink:
    Badges? Pull your finger out CL......
  • His missus is gonna love it oop North ...
  • Sponsored links:

• Would be interesting to see how he does there. If he turns out to be the new Zlatan I will be most upset.
  • _MrDick said:

His missus is gonna love it oop North ...

You been there ? .. Preston is an OK town and there is a lot of lovely countryside on the doorstep
  • _MrDick said:

She loved it down south too.....
  • I think if a team plays to his strengths he can be a very effective player!
  • Know a lad who's a Preston fan from uni, was raving about him after the game at Deepdale. Wasn't at the game, but he reckoned he was our best player. Naturally I told him he was deluded, but wouldn't surprise me if off the back of that performance they've taken the punt. Will be even less of a surprise when he sparks up a half decent partnership with a pacey striker and scores 10 himself
  • Preston have had a decent season after coming up from League 1.

Makienok goes into a settled side full of confidence who play to his strengths and lo and behold he becomes a star player.

• His fatal flaw is fragile confidence. There is a player in there but he is weak. Good luck to him. Seemed like a good guy.
  • Shame, always liked him and thought there was a decent player in there somewhere
  • Sponsored links:

• He was never a Charlton type player. Too tall.
  • edited June 2016
    Fiiiiiish said:

Good luck to him.

Always felt some just couldn't wait to boo him.

Young guy, new country at a club in turmoil, don't blame him for not playing good football.

his performance at (e.g.) Rotherham showed what he was capable of .. alas, too rarely was such effort and skill to be seen
  • We all know he will play likes his arse is on fire for ANYONE ELSE...
  • Non League player.
  • sam3110 said:

Non League player.

No non league player would have his record at Brondby, silly remark
    Mark Wright would score double that.
  • Guaranteed he'll now be amongst the divisions top scorers!
  • _MrDick said:

You been there ? .. Preston is an OK town and there is a lot of lovely countryside on the doorstep
    Yes I have been to Preston. It was all quiet on that front but for someone like Mrs Makienok, it's not London
  • Started well for us (first 4 games) although always prone to miss a few. But by the end he had put in some seriously embarrassing performances where he looked like a lanky fan after a few beers who had won a competition to play he was so far off the pace.

Be interesting to see which Mak turns up at Preston. Seemed a decent sort of chap so good luck to him.