Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Bet this will be popular

Comments

• Thing is, they WILL sell a few places on this, believe it or not
  • So many jokes...

Father's day with a kick up your backside when he realises he's spending it at a place making him stressed.

That picture looks like the bloke is very angry and shouting at the ground.

Biggest joke though is the price. I went on this a couple of years ago and was nowhere near as expensive. If Kevin Nolan is still doing it, at least the tour will be first class though.
  • Only 'kick' I've had from them in recent years are ones in the bollox.
  • Macronate said:

Dad £38
    Son/daughter £28
    Total £66

Tour and a roast.

Do one.

If your child is under 12.
  • Is that Roland in the picture?
  • I can think of better uses for my money.

Delicious food at Charlton do me a favour.
  • I can think of better uses for my money.

Delicious food at Charlton do me a favour.

Only 14 chips but great flavour. Quality, not quantity is the motto of the caterers.
  • Sponsored links:

• too many posts on here assume that all CAFC fans are fully paid up CARD members .. I am sure that the majority of fans have seen similar upheavals and 'traumatic' times at the valley and that their main interest, as strange as it may seem to some, is the football AND the club irrespective of the owner and the opposition to him .. this day out will appeal to many dads and their sons and daughters
  • Might get the missus to take her nursery group

1 Adult
    26 under 4s

£38

not bad

Insist on all the trimmings with those 26 delicious carveries! Nice little doggie bag
  • too many posts on here assume that all CAFC fans are fully paid up CARD members .. I am sure that the majority of fans have seen similar upheavals and 'traumatic' times at the valley and that their main interest, as strange as it may seem to some, is the football AND the club irrespective of the owner and the opposition to him .. this day out will appeal to many dads and their sons and daughters

CARD "fully paid" membership is free.
    As is the museum (I think).
    If I had kids and they could afford to spend £66 or £76 treating me I'd get a paper round myself, and rather them make a donation whilst visiting the museum then up the pub for a lunch and couple of pints.
    I'm surprised they haven't marketed it as "come and watch the new grass grow at the valley". That would appeal more than some of the games last two seasons and it's about the only thing they have got right.
  • edited June 2016
    F*ck me, really?!

What do you get for your £38?

I would like this, but I don't want anyone to know I haven't paid my CARD membership this month.
  • Delicious carvery?
    For us veggies they will delicately carve a boiled swede.
  • Might just drop my two under 4s off for a bit - they like roast dinners.
  • Sponsored links:

• If your on your own I should hope a happy ending
  • The price is probably made purposely to put people off
  • Father and Son. Wives will have to come along as it's a family day. Will also have to bring the kids (let's say two for arguments sake and both under 12).

That's £208 for a look around the west stand and a piece of overcooked meat with a couple of rock solid potatoes served by someone whose only catering experience is behind the kiosk of a burger bar.

a) who in their right mind would pay that?
    b) which moron at the club is in charge of the pricing strategy?

It's laughable at how out of touch they are down there at the moment!
  • £38 ! Jokers !
  • edited June 2016
    I'd pay £38 if I knew Meire and Duchatatwat were going to be there and I could abuse them the whole time
  • Just had to give the wife a slap
    "It's Not That Bad Gotta Remember It's Fathers Day"
  • http://www.charltonevents.com/ - How much did this bullshit cost them then?

Nice to see we have an events website when we don't even have staff.
  • Macronate said:

Dad £38
    Son/daughter £28
    Total £66

Tour and a roast.

Do one.

Tbf you're assuming the dad is over 12...
  • Just heard Roland will be attending.

So Father's day with a pr*ck.