Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Panini Euro 2016 album......

As far as I can figure out we have 1 CAFC Player in the album.
I have been told even the spanners have at least one...........

(Our 1 player is 624 apparently........)

Comments

• Yep, got him already :)
  • I think they've taken the piss this year, nearly 700 stickers and 50p for 5 shit quality stickers.
  • I think they've taken the piss this year, nearly 700 stickers and 50p for 5 shit quality stickers.

For there to be more than there was at the last world cup is a bit annoying.
    I don't like the "Qualifying team" stickers with 2 players per sticker in particular.
  • Romania have 2 players to a sticker - poor bastards

(I only know this because I was gifted some stickers earlier today...honest)
  • Need.

Got .. Got .. Got .. NEED!!
  • My (non-existing) kids do need 1, 2, and 5.....

Seriously.
  • Swisdom said:

Romania have 2 players to a sticker - poor bastards

(I only know this because I was gifted some stickers earlier today...honest)

That's for the qualifier teams. They'll have normal stickers for the squad aswell.
  • Sponsored links:

• That's when you build the negotiation skills that are so useful later in life - swapping Panini stickers at school.

I remember bundling together a package of 5 stickers in order to get a creased up Watford badge which was the last one you needed to complete the badges. Then some bastard pips you with an Alvin Martin that the other guy needs to finish off West Ham.

Still remember what a new pack smells like.

Thought Holdsworth is at Bolton now ?
  • Need.

Got .. Got .. Got .. NEED!!
    When I think back to how I was able to remember, at high speed, exactly which stickers I had an needed from a few hundred available... I can't even remember what I had for breakfast these days.
  • Am collecting these for my 5 year old. Honest.

Is it me or are they harder to find this year? My local newsagent only has the trading cards, which I'm too grown up for. I mean, he's too grown up for.
  • Need.

Need to complete!

• (Our 1 player is 624 apparently........)

"Cally Messi"?
  • So sad we don't get these in the States. Everyone I know grew up on them.

If someone gets an extra Johann I'll trade you a drawing of Johann I've made!

Also, two Romania players: Chiriches and Pantillimon? Probably didn't spell either of those right.
  • I'm so glad someone else started this thread.

My son ahem, is collecting them, only another 350 stickers to go!
  • My mates 5 year old son insisted on buying me an album for my Birthday. First thing I did when he gave it to me on Saturday was go to the newsagent and buy 20 packs.
  • Already have Johann. Didnt take me too long to get him. Unlike Reza in the world cup 2014, spent loads on packs just to get him
  • Sponsored links:

• Already have Johann. Didnt take me too long to get him. Unlike Reza in the world cup 2014, spent loads on packs just to get him

Always felt as though they've put Johann's head on the body of some Rugby player for that sticker!!
  • "A friend" needs 78 more......

Do I Does He keep collecting until finished, or, send off for the last 50 ?

*I'm asking of course for someone else.....
  • Your friend must have spent a few bob to get to only 78 left...

What's that £300, could you ask them please?
  • JiMMy 85 said:

I wasn't too bright as a kid, I didn't watch Columbo until I was a teenager. So when I was rummaging through the house looking for something to play with, and I discovered 50 Panini stickers in a drawer that coincidentally fitted all my missing 50 spaces, it didn't occur to me that someone had sent off for them. I just put them in my book with glee, and went out into the garden to kick a ball about when the rain stopped.

I forgot all about that until now, but it's too late for me to ask dad if he sent off for them. Pretty sure he did though.

Nice story that @JiMMy 85

The first time I completed an album was 1985. I needed one sticker and did something really shameful and still feel to guilty about it to this day. A kid at school had a birthday party, I went and was sifting through his album, he had the sticker I needed so I cut it out and stick it in mine. The player in question is my most hated ever since.
  • ........I buy them for my (non - existence) kids........

Still shout "Shiney" when I get one.........

*Sad, I know......

And as it's a shiney unless you get a shiney back you could always usually swap it for 2 or 3 normal stickers ;)
  • My girls have got an album ;)
  • Every time someone talks about their "kids" having an album I assume they're 1) under the age of 3 years old 2) a dog (okay that one's definitely me) or 3) make believe all together
  • JiMMy 85 said:

I wasn't too bright as a kid, I didn't watch Columbo until I was a teenager. So when I was rummaging through the house looking for something to play with, and I discovered 50 Panini stickers in a drawer that coincidentally fitted all my missing 50 spaces, it didn't occur to me that someone had sent off for them. I just put them in my book with glee, and went out into the garden to kick a ball about when the rain stopped.

I forgot all about that until now, but it's too late for me to ask dad if he sent off for them. Pretty sure he did though.

Aah, that's priceless jimmy