Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

For the Guitarists

edited May 2016 in Not Sports Related
I could listen to this man play guitar and tell stories all day long... LEGEND!!!

https://youtu.be/CChQUNmi7cg

https://youtu.be/HNpS23xTyCM

https://youtu.be/BvwRZCWGah0

Comments

• Thanks for that.
  • Enjoyed that.

• It's probably great stuff he's very talented but as a person I just think he's a twat
  • One of my all time favourite artists. Actually enjoy his 80s work more than a lot of his core blues stuff.
  • Dave2l said:

It's probably great stuff he's very talented but as a person I just think he's a twat

lol

I guess you're not a guitarist, then?

• Oggy Red said:

Dave2l said:

It's probably great stuff he's very talented but as a person I just think he's a twat

lol

Could I play similar to his natural pace accuracy technique experience and all round musical ability? Nope. Not many people could.

Does me thinking he is an unlike-able person have any correlation of what possible musical ability I may posses? Nope.
  • He pops into my work every now and then, absolute gent.. Very humble too!
  • Dave2l said:

Oggy Red said:

Dave2l said:

lol

Could I play similar to his natural pace accuracy technique experience and all round musical ability? Nope. Not many people could.

Does me thinking he is an unlike-able person have any correlation of what possible musical ability I may posses? Nope.

Okay, I get your point that you don't like him.
    No doubt through your own experience of personally knowing him well, right?

But the OP posted up the videos because some of us might like to drool over some of the superb guitars.
    And be able to see some of his techniques - and well, just enjoy his playing.

• Oggy Red said:

Dave2l said:

Oggy Red said:

Dave2l said:

lol

Okay, I get your point that you don't like him.
    No doubt through your own experience of personally knowing him well, right?

But the OP posted up the videos because some of us might like to drool over some of the superb guitars.
    And be able to see some of his techniques - and well, just enjoy his playing.

Fair enough mate I'm a fan of his genre and I have some of his songs on my phone.

I don't know him at all ...and was tempted to go all the way to Leeds a few years ago to see a live gig, would love to see him play live. Bet that is somewhat of a surprise.

I know there is a particular reason why I don't like him. This is going to sound stupid but at this moment in time I can't quite remember what that reason is. It maybe a collaboration of other things combined with the reason I can't remember.
  • That's a decent, response, Dave.
    But your last paragraph made me smile.

Anyway, enjoy your Sunday morning.

• Sponsored links:

• I couldn't help myself