Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Let's give Roland another chance

Is the relieved, wetting themselves, desperate clamour from many on here now. Just minutes after something they can hang their cowardice on.

Are you all fucking mad? Huh?

Comments

• kentred2 said:

Is the relieved, wetting themselves, desperate clamour from many on here now. Just minutes after something they can hang their cowardice on.

Cowardice?

What on earth are you talking about?

• I think the majority still want RD out, but it has to be said, people are protesting for different reasons, and it's possible that some of those reasons are being removed by the (assumed) appointment of an English manager with proper control.

It's not my position, but I absolutely respect those that feel that way. Who are we to tell others how they should feel or act about such things?

Not telling them how they should feel. Just what I feel!!!
  • Hey, we're all allowed to make mistakes !
  • Oggy Red said:

kentred2 said:

Cowardice?

Grabbing hold of anything to block their minds and not have to think about the reality that is Duchatalet need to be removed at all costs.
  • kentred2 said:

Oggy Red said:

kentred2 said:

Cowardice?

Grabbing hold of anything to block their minds and not have to think about the reality that is Duchatalet need to be removed at all costs.
    I think you need to get a hobby.
  • kentred2 said:

I think the majority still want RD out, but it has to be said, people are protesting for different reasons, and it's possible that some of those reasons are being removed by the (assumed) appointment of an English manager with proper control.

It's not my position, but I absolutely respect those that feel that way. Who are we to tell others how they should feel or act about such things?

Not telling them how they should feel. Just what I feel!!!
    Yet your comments in your original post are trying to belittle them. I'm not sure this is useful at all.
  • Sponsored links:

• If we knew for a fact that RD would sell up if we didn't go straight back up first time (which I think may be plausible) would anyone be actively wanting us to lose and not get promoted? Interesting scenario.
  • We have won one battle by getting him to (potentially) appoint a manager with the appropriate league experience.

Next battle is get rid of the CEO.

Final battle is for him to sell up.

Wouldn't go as far to say he has the appropriate league experience as he has only managed in league Two, admittedly he won it but we should be aiming for Championship experienced managers in my opinion. However this is at least a potential improvement.
  • I want us to win. I don't agree with RD's way of doing things as it has been but all signs are pointing to us pushing for promotion.

Let's wait and see what happens... RD will never get my support, but the team will. That's football you support the team through all storms.
  • If we knew for a fact that RD would sell up if we didn't go straight back up first time (which I think may be plausible) would anyone be actively wanting us to lose and not get promoted? Interesting scenario.

100%, I hope the plan to get the first home game abandoned if RD is still in charge isn't going to be overturned if things 'look good'.
  • I thought you would be delighted, what with us being relegated
  • Stupid post
  • Sponsored links:

• I personally think people would rather Meire left over Duchatelet selling up.
  • Why are so many confident Chris Wilder (IF he takes the job) is the answer to our problems? He has no experience of League One, only League Two. I thought everyone wanted an English manager with Championship experience? If expectations are lowered then RD has won. The least he can do is sack KM and offer an apology for all his mistakes. If that is not done I hope protests continue.

Exactly my point in another thread
  • Nurse he's out of his bed again.
  • I personally think people would rather Meire left over Duchatelet selling up.

Surely him selling up would result in her leaving anyway, so why would anyone simply prefer her leaving?
  • My view is although I am 100% behind the protests and don't see any way we can ever move forward with regime, I'm totally bored of all the protests and long for the day when I can just go an enjoy a game of football again.

If we get an English manager who's given his own transfer targets ,I think I'd happen to go and support the team and accept the regime running the club are crap.

It's what happened with Newcastle to certain extent.
  • RD will never be honest about his intentions and his time here is littered with distrust and malaise.

RD out