Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Burnley Fans

I know a few of you have joined up here and quite a few are looking in.
What do you think should happen?

Comments

• Options
    It would be interesting to hear what you lads have to say.
  • Options
    Listen they give us the FA Cup in 1947 so we can pay em back now
  • Options
    Have they really got nothing better to do than join another club's forum? Tell them we already have PL54 and Colin to keep us amused.
  • Options
    Better ask millwallfan.
  • Options
    Come on gents don't be shy.
    We are not millwall, you'll get a decent debate about exactly why we've been driven to do what we do.
  • Options
    Oh well...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I'm really surprised that none of the Burnley fans that took the time to join up here have anything to say about one of the biggest games in their history.
  • Options

I don't think t'internet has got to Burnley yet.

I think it's the Captcha on the Sign Up screen that's bamboozling them, probably doesn't appear on a stolen BBC Micro.
  • Options
    I bet they're not this quiet on Saturday.
  • Options
    They can't read up there, so how do you expect them to understand your post.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    All the Burnley fans I spoke too today were very supportive - good luck to them.
  • Options
    I really used to love the rivalry with other fans back in the day but I think I like the Brighton/Burney fans helping us even more. Love this Football Family thing. Come on Man Utd, though!
  • Options
    Great support from Burnley today. Total respect and thanks for your support both on and off the pitch.
  • Options
    They're a proper football club
  • Options
    Best of luck to them and like I always say the past is the past and We all move on.