Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• Missed by many...
  • I hear there's a sale on at DFS.
  • Sponsored links:

• edited May 2016
    WSS said:

Fair play for getting it on. I got a rather aggressive headlock and kidney punch that the police had a go at the stewards for.

Wait.. what have I missed? I've just got out of the sofa, and either the Burnley fans took the whole "bring your vodka and charlie" thing too seriously or there's a load of stuffing on the pitch? Fans getting a bit battered?
  • edited May 2016
    WSS said:

Fair play for getting it on. I got a rather aggressive headlock and kidney punch that the police had a go at the stewards for.

Had people come up to me after and say they witnessed you being assaulted
  • WSS said:

WSS said:

Had people come up to me after and say they witnessed you being assaulted
    Was ridiculous over the top reaction. The head steward said the reason he was like he was because I was "trying to nick a fucking sofa".

Thought that was funny.
    Hope you're ok now ...pathetic comment from the steward
  • Sponsored links:

• I'm meant to be going out but I just glued to Twitter. It looks like a mental end to the match.

It appears we've had ex-directors chucked out of the directors box, Burnley directors locked out of the lounges and more. How long can this go on for?

Hats off to everyone involved, and I hope you're alright @WSS.
  • edited May 2016
    imageD
  • Hilarious other than WSS being assulted.

RIP Sofa.
  • If there is ONE thing i cannot condone it is cruelty to soft furnishings...