Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

CARD on BBC London TV tonight

See tonight's regional news programme in London for an interview with a CARD spokesperson, recorded this morning.

Comments

• Was the reporter from London?
  • Was the reporter from London?

I will accept nothing other than a reporter who was born and lives in Floyd Road!
    South of the Watford Gap would suffice, Pezza
  • Absolutely not! I am surprised at you mate... :wink:
  • Is it Tony Keohane or Shay Given?
  • T.C.E said:

Just went out for a beer wearing a CARD tee shirt with my good lady, four obviously drunk youngsters (all Aussies!) starting singing "we want our Charlton back" they came over and apologised to my good lady for being wrecked and said despite being supporters of other clubs were behind our protests. @TEL you spreading the word mate? :)

Anyone have a link for the CARD tv appearance?
  • It hasn't happened yet Ray. Its not 6 yet over here.
  • Did you not get one of these? CARD sent them out using the Axis donation.

11.jpg 84.8K
  • Sponsored links:

• ITV or BBC?
  • Curb_It said:

It hasn't happened yet Ray. Its not 6 yet over here.

Lol, oops..... Not a good combination, pi553d and a nine hour time difference.. :)
  • seth plum said:

ITV or BBC?

The shitest one out the two
  • T.C.E said:

Just went out for a beer wearing a CARD tee shirt with my good lady, four obviously drunk youngsters (all Aussies!) starting singing "we want our Charlton back" they came over and apologised to my good lady for being wrecked and said despite being supporters of other clubs were behind our protests. @TEL you spreading the word mate? :)

I set that up just for you Ray
  • Looked good. Came across great! Well played.
  • Report seemed to favour our (Cards) stance.
  • Blimey Katrien, yet another articulate media savvy female speaking out against the regime. Getting to the point you'll be pleased to say 'it's only Rick' :-)
  • I don't suppose any kind soul has a link for us late arrivals?

If I can pull my finger out and watch it on Iplayer please just say so. The response 'Iplayer' will be sufficient.
  • Sponsored links:

• Did he blame me?
  • Did he blame me?

'She' spoke very eloquently and not a single finger pointed at you President! Lol.
  • I don't suppose any kind soul has a link for us late arrivals?

If I can pull my finger out and watch it on Iplayer please just say so. The response 'Iplayer' will be sufficient.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b0790nmq/bbc-london-news-05052016

From about 13 minutes in...
  • Thanks, have watched the Charlton section. Good, well balanced coverage which clearly shows none the less the strength and not quite, but some of the depth of the protest.

Too many people who have had season tickets for years are leaving. This should be the focus.
  • You're ruining our club
    You're ruining our club
    We're your supporters
    And you're ruining our club

We want Roland out
    We want Meire out
    We want Roland out
    We want Meire out.
  • TEL said:

T.C.E said:

Cheers mate, now if you could just do something about this hangover it would be appreciated. ;)

• The lady speaking from CARD was brilliant. Very articulate, intelligent and with people like that on side, we'll win.
  • Great coverage and Heather spoke very well. Pretty poor the club is even that dismissive of the BBC.
  • A good piece, very good representation courtesy of Heather and good for the overall profile of our cause.

Great coverage and Heather spoke very well. Pretty poor the club is even that dismissive of the BBC.

Although it looks poor, the BBC have done them an inadvertent favour; by selecting the statement from 2 weeks ago they were able to use the quote about the main priority being promotion next year.

If they used the more recent quote, it would've been Katrien wanting fans to manager their expectations about next seasons success.
  • T.C.E said:

TEL said:

T.C.E said:

Cheers mate, now if you could just do something about this hangover it would be appreciated. ;)

Hangovers are best dealt with by either

A) drinking again as soon as possible either during or after your bacon and egg breakfast the medium hangovers
    B) taking a good few days off whatever it was that meant a) didn't work.