Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Hotel / B&B Blackheath

Am attending a wedding at Blackheath Halls Saturday 28th May.

Am looking for a hotel/b&b with family room for 2 adults 2 kids.

Any recommendations in that area ?

Comments

• My wife, I and another couple use one by Oxleas Woods - don't think it's suitable though.
  • Think the Premier Inn next to Lewisham station is open now. 1 stop, less than 5 minutes on the train to Blackheath.
  • The Clarendon?
  • Loads, but really depends on budget. Clarendon is nearest.

• Pedro45 said:

The Clarendon?

As recommended by Ronnie Moore.
  • Clarendon sold out and may have been to pricey anyway.

Looking for 100-120 quid range really
  • iamdan said:

My wife, I and another couple use one by Oxleas Woods - don't think it's suitable though.

http://dogging.genuineukswingers.co.uk/uk-dogging-sites/dogging-in-oxleas-wood.html

• Might be better off staying in Greenwich and walking up through the park.
  • It's a bit of a bandit pub (Millwall), but I use to bed down in The Angerstein-Next-The-Flyover, bottom of Wescombe Hill, whenever I missed the last train to Gravesham (Every weekend). I never had to pay mind, else I would've gave it very wide birth, specially after what some of the less well heeled from the area would get upto in those beds in there
  • The White Horse on Woolwich Road near the ground do b&b. Check it out on trip advisor good for a laugh.
  • Sponsored links:

• Might be better off staying in Greenwich and walking up through the park.

What about the Ibis? Or maybe even premier inn at North Greenwich and jump in a cab.
  • I stayed at the Travel Lodge in Woolwich when I attended POTY, clean and comfortable, and reasonable price. Cab fare not too expensive either.
  • Wait a year or two, then stay in the hotel in the Jimmy Seed stand.
  • The White Horse on Woolwich Road near the ground do b&b. Check it out on trip advisor good for a laugh.

@Redvaliant ....have a look at the Mary Rose in Orpington. I always have a look at their trip advisor page when I'm feeling in need of a lift.
  • masicat said:

The White Horse on Woolwich Road near the ground do b&b. Check it out on trip advisor good for a laugh.

@Redvaliant ....have a look at the Mary Rose in Orpington. I always have a look at their trip advisor page when I'm feeling in need of a lift.
    Hehe sounds classy