Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Potential summer signings, who would you like to see brought in?

We are going to lose a lot of faces (some we are glad to see go) but who do we need to replace them and get us back up next season?

Or alternatively, who do we keep hold of that we are at risk of losing?

Comments

• I get the impression that who we need will be totally different to who we get. Just rattle off a list of shit players forward on to Carol and he will sign some decent ones.
  • edited May 2016
    Reckon we'll see Big Lars join from the Belgian Third Division.

The tactic will be to lump it up to the fella and pray for the best (I know not different to this season) with his goal bonus being 20-Benson & Hedges
  • We can make up lists of players we would like until our hands seize up with RSI.

Roland has the final say..so expect very little and you will be seldom disappointed.
  • Some top division belgian legends from St Trudien - Yaya Soumahoro -Striker, played 10, scored 0 for them this season. Signing number 1. Although he did bang quite a few in in the Thai league...

The thing is, with that Belgium joker in charge, these are the sort of signings we will no doubt get.

10 months later 'we underestimated League One'
    A painful 'like', can just see it.
  • Sponsored links:

• cafckev said:

I think between now and Aug we will get at least 2 untested managers and 3 first team coaches.

Wim De Corte to be interim during those gaps in managers.
  • I wanted Tom Bradshaw this time last year. Considering he'll be wanted by Championship clubs I wouldn't rate our chacnes too highly but he'd be a real show of intent. Which is the main reason we won't get him. Don't want to raise those expectations too high with decent signings now!
  • Ha Ha Ha, oh you are serious, sorry
  • I do think that we need to accept in advance that we will not be making any decent signings, so getting excited about some bright young thing coming from league one to strengthen the team is pointless with these jokers in charge.

There will undoubtedly be talk of us signing some exciting players, rumours probably circulated by the club to show they have ambition, but they wont come off. Surely there will be another thread about some super striker signing, and we will get ameobi or someone equally unconvincing from belgium, that will go on for 50 pages. At least we will get to see the Gary Goals poster again.

I think the biggest disappointment will come when we appoint the hungarian and he comes straight out and says what a great guy roland is, and that we are an ambitious league one team that hopes to get "back to where we belong" = fighting to get into the league one play-offs (caveat of every other team must have awful runs of form for this to happen). Probably talk about the squad being too big this season, and how unlucky we were with injuries, and we wont be unlucky like that again.

Least excited I have ever been about a transfer window and depressed about how cynical I have become about the state of this club.
  • Tom Bradshaw / Bradley Dack from Walsall and Gillingham would be quite nice.

Resurrect our interest in signing James Henry
  • the next part of his experiment will kick in next season.

we will only take on interim players who will work on flexi-time in an effort to reduce the wage bill.
  • I seem to recall someone on here saying that we released Bradley Dack when he was a youngster and didn't treat him too well....so that one will be a non-starter.
  • I seem to recall someone on here saying that we released Bradley Dack when he was a youngster and didn't treat him too well....so that one will be a non-starter.

Yes he was made to stand in the corner and do 100 lines.
  • Sponsored links:

• Hayden Mullins and Darren Purse
  • I would like to see people who have been identified by a scout and not peddled to Squirrel Face by an agent armed with a You Tube clip. I would also prefer that we do not resign anyone we were delighted to get rid of in the recent past. In fact, let's start just keeping Squirrel Face out of the entire process. She knows as much about football as Donald Trump anyway.
  • faversham - How do you generate that level of enthusiasm? Impressive. I couldn't give a rat's arse if they sign Messi, ronaldo and Jesus (although I don't know if he is useful at footy reckon could be a useful sub) - I won't be seen at the Valley again till the whole piss taking shower have left
  • Brad Inman the Crewe attacking midfielder! I think he scored most of there goals this season, good player
  • uie2 said:

Brad Inman the Crewe attacking midfielder! I think he scored most of there goals this season, good player

Is he Belgian?
  • Couldn't care less,what ever they try to pull the wool over wont never be enough,
  • Just one signing required for me.

Peter Varney( and co)

Even Reg Varney would be better than this mob
  • Like many others I couldn't care less - nobody unless desperate would want to join us.
  • uie2 said:

Brad Inman the Crewe attacking midfielder! I think he scored most of there goals this season, good player

More likely to get in John Inman

And he's 6 ft under ...