Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Arsenal protests

We need to find some way to show solidarity with our brothers at the Emirates. No football fan should have to go through what they've had to endure these last twelve years.
Why, oh why, won't the FA step in and help them.
Tonight I am proud to say, 'Je suis un Gooner.'

Comments

• I get the frustration with him, I think his coaching methods and lack of tactical and defensive preparation have become dated, but the whole thing looks and feels ridiculous.
  • Come on Arsene - you must have a few pennies saved up - buy out RD and come and run a club where you will be appreciated. Please!
  • That was pathetic, the pro-Wenger songs were louder than the protest
  • Embarassing. They wish they was us.
  • This is nonsense letting or encouraging Wenger leave Arsenal is like letting or encouraging Curbishley leave charlton.

Except now Wenger has enough money that he can probably challenge again for the premiership title next year and improve in europe.

If he leaves, who takes over? Is there any other Arsenal named manager?
  • Sponsored links:

• Think their fans have been heroic - hopefully RD can launch a takeover.
  • They'll never find another manager who almost has the same first name as the name of the club. Mind you, we've got a few a***holes we could offload.
  • So, so laughable
  • buckshee said:

Mate of mine once said to me "I've been supporting them since the dark days of the eighties when they were finishing mid table"

I replied "dark days is when the inland revenue padlock the gates to your stadium mate"

Or the security guards
  • Just scored their first goal in 12 years. Great moment.
  • Bloody Norveners. ......
  • They're so brave. Stuck by their team through adversity.

#prayforarsenalfans
  • 1st world problems ah?

Absolute dicks
  • Just seen a support the team not the regime poster, wonder where they nicked that from?
  • Sponsored links:

• I reckon about 2% are dissatisfied with Arsene. ;-)
  • Just shown a support the team not the regime Arsenal banner. Tea leaves.
  • edited April 2016
    DA9 said:

Just seen a support the team not the regime poster, wonder where they nicked that from?

Newcastle ...then us.

But North Korea fans did it first.
  • SDAddick said:

I get the frustration with him, I think his coaching methods and lack of tactical and defensive preparation have become dated, but the whole thing looks and feels ridiculous.

This. This season was theirs to win the league with below average Chelsea and Manchester (both) teams but they bottled it. Wenger has to go! But the protests!!! P**s of, their supporters have been born with football silver spoons in their mouths! Bring back Ricoh and give them something to protest about
  • Very poor demonstrations and the sky team make the point.
  • Very poor demonstrations and the sky team make the point.

Next week we show them how it's done.
    Bring a banner making that point...

Could get picked up by the TV cameras.
  • They have become a boring predictable club where the years are just passing them by while they achieve the same shit every season.

It doesn't matter what league you are in and how much quality you have in your side, if you have the ingredients and money to use wisely to be able to use to your advantage where you might be able to end the end say "We are the best team" and still don't bother to go that extra mile to want fully prove it, you are clearly not correctly motivated and you must be replaced

Wenger lost his spark years ago but he's still at least doing ok.

Wenger is an extraordinary manager but he has got stale almost in a way, like curbs when he left.
    The difference is, wenger doesn't know when to move on and let go of history. Curbs thought he should leave because his heart wasn't fully in it anymore.

Wenger has zero ambition now...he has to leave.

He has left arsenal is a great way for someone younger and fresher to give arsenal the extra push to be serious league title contenders again.