Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Katrien Meire says the club “do not want to build up expectations” as Charlton prepare for League 1

Comments

• lol! lol! LOL!
  • Just about sums them up...
  • If she is worried about letting us down, we can't be let down any further......actually never rule it out with this lot.
  • Not sure what she thinks we are expecting but for the record I am expecting more of the same and another struggle. Just piss off back to Belgium and stop insulting my intelligence and giving me heartburn!
  • Sponsored links:

• Macronate said:

"As stated before the club is not for sale,” Meire added.

The only way to get out of this is to work together with the fans on the current issues, so hopefully the fans won’t see a sale as the only option.”

Aaaaaaaaarggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhh

just f******************************************************** off.

Floccinaucinihilipilification off?

Actually that almost works
    {...}definition: an estimation of something as worthless{...}
  • I'm so glad we all bought season tickets - look, she's going to work with the fans!

Let us not expect Charlton to win.... aaarrrrgghh

Wake me up when this hell is over please.
  • Macronate said:

"As stated before the club is not for sale,” Meire added.

The only way to get out of this is to work together with the fans on the current issues, so hopefully the fans won’t see a sale as the only option.”

Aaaaaaaaarggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhh

just f******************************************************** off.

Floccinaucinihilipilification off?

Actually that almost works
    {...}definition: an estimation of something as worthless{...}
    Aah, my favourite word. I once got it into a letter to a firm of solicitors by way of describing how I felt about their advice.
  • That article isn't funny. It's a massive piss-take by KM.
  • new chant

"there's only one option
    only one option
    SELL"
  • Sponsored links:

• These quotes are taken from the meeting minutes of the April fan forum. Journalistically not great but also realize it's very hard for local papers these days. Head over to the April fans forum thread for more.
  • Enjoy another relegation everyone who has a season ticket! Top 6 finish! not a chance!
  • Katrine, nothing you ever say or do could ever give me high expectations. Other than !

I have resigned or Roland and myself feel it's time to move on !
  • Selling is the ONLY option. The sooner they realise that the better. Budgets are all well and good, but I wouldn't trust this lot to get us out of League One with Man City's budget.
  • Wow, we should be aiming to blaze out of League 1 - are they crazy?
  • Can't see anything but another relegation next season. These scum are destroying our club. It's heartbreaking what's going on. Can't see any way out of it either at the moment.
  • We learned from this season that if you don't go for promotion, you get relegated. We were hoping to be competitive this season and where has it got us?
    Build expectations indeed.
    Katrien might just as well have said, when you attend matches, don't expect that the team will try to win, or that the set up is structured to get wins, we don't want you to build expectations so then you will be more accepting of failure.