Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Barry Bannan

A palace supporting "mate" of mine tagged me in Facebook to show me a tweet by Barry Bannan saying enjoy league 1 #karma
Sorry if this has already been mentioned but I was shocked that a supposedly professional football player should be acting this way

Comments

• He's tweeted four times today and once yesterday, none of them have been about Charlton. I think your mate's having you on.
  • It was posted on the 'post match views' and then it was mentioned that he'd deleted it.
  • Chizz said:

He's tweeted four times today and once yesterday, none of them have been about Charlton. I think your mate's having you on.

Seen a screen shot - he's since deleted it.
  • Allegedly a CPFC fan so maybe karma for when we sent them down??
  • He is a nobody
  • I saw this - how odd. Karma for what? He was put on his arse by Holmes-Dennis (I think), could he mean that?

Edit:

That did make him look pretty silly.
  • Sponsored links:

• edited April 2016
    My understanding is that Palace fans dislike us for the way we celebrated sending them down, so the karma thing could be that. Edit: also, did he get injured in that video? Looks like his leg got caught and maybe twisted his knee.
  • edited April 2016

I saw this - how odd. Karma for what? He was put on his arse by Holmes-Dennis (I think), could he mean that?

Edit:

Oh that's who he is. I saw the tweet when it posted in the other thread and didn't have a clue what his problem was.

Pathetic little chap, stupid tweet just because a young lad embarrassed him. THD was playing an absolute blinder that day, it's not his fault that Barrrryyyyyy fell over and injured himself - muppet.
  • Karma for what? Him falling on his arse?
  • It's the palace and Millwall fans taking the piss out of us that I can't take, worse thing is we get a opportunity to play them, and we shit ourselves, palace early on in the season was a real low point for me!.
  • Who cares we have bigger league 1 fish to fry (or whatever the saying is)
  • Sponsored links:

• Have fun at the Euros Barry. Awp maybe not
  • Barry Bannan is a fud.
  • Riviera said:

Sending Palace down was one of the highlights of the last 30 years. It was a fantastic feeling being there and anyone who thinks we are "paying" for our arrogance now is a mug. You have to enjoy the good times because there ain't that many!

I don't think they had much reason to hate us until then. They certainly claimed to be indifferent. Don't get me wrong, I detest them and cannot take the club seriously on any level, but I fully understand why these idiots are enjoying our demise.

We would have gone absolutely, insanely nuts had they revelled in our faces after relegating us, after all.
  • As I understand it, the Nigel's had little or no reason to hate us up until that legendary relegation. Indeed it was the other way round I think. A lot of Charlton fans I know hate Palarse because of the way Ron Noades (I think) tried to bleed us dry while we were lodging at his hovel of a ground. Apparently the rent was extortionate. A Palarse mate at work was in the home end that day and still says that was the worst day of his life, football wise. For them that's when it started.