Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Rothko and Son of Selhurst

I'm 45, married, my wife is out with the girls and I'm babysitting. What's your excuse for being on-line at 8.33 on a Friday night?

Comments

• I'm 30, married, and the wife is watching a taped Corrie.

Hope that's a good enough excuse for me !
  • I have a minging cold, otherwise I'd be seeking solace in a pint of Guinness or trying to get drunk and talk to GURLS in the back room of a Brixton boozer.

I am 32 and single, and in need of a hot bath.
  • If you aren't out on a friday night-at our ages (i'm 44) why not. Although got to admit it's a bit quiet! Still, plenty of time to ponder a very different season ahead eh!
  • edited September 2006
    Not talking to you since your "titting about" comment. If you could only see the assessment centres and qualifications I have to go thru' to "tit about" and get paid a pittance. : )

Taped Corrie? That is bad!
  • i never realised you are such a sensitive soul Irving :-)

I generally find that qualifications are overrated. Well that's my excuse...
  • Are we up for a fight on a friday night?
  • if i was to fight i'd have to put a sports bra on at the moment :-)

Me and Henry are mates Stanmore, don't you worry about us.

I'm just jealous of his height :-)
  • Maybe i should have put a ;-) there- i sort of gathered that, but the mental picture i have at the moment worries me!

But thanks for the reassurance!
  • I would have been on here at that time but I was settling down to a cup of tea , a jaffa cake and the third sky plussed episode of blizzard race to the pole.
  • I'm ill, having my first Friday off in a while, and need a early night. That's mine, and I need some jaffa cakes
  • Sponsored links:

• Stick the jaffa cakes in a cab and send 'em round!
  • so this site is just full of sad old blokes who have nothing better to do on a friday evening. i feel right at home.
  • Pull up a rocking chair buddy, Wurthers original anyone?
  • Sorry went off to fall asleep watching Apocalypse Now. Great film. "Charlie don't Surf".

AFKA I know your jealous of my height and just now I'm jealous of your pension :(

Deep down underneath the good looks, height, wit, intelligence, style, urbane charm and modesty I'm a sensitive soul who is cut to the quick by hurtful comments.