Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Budget for player purchases

2»

Comments

• i know you're word blind GH but was Amandi Faye mispelt on purpose? i quite like it.
  • would be astonished if we had any more than 2 million without player sales..

Henners have you had a coup, delayed elections indefinitely and therefore extended your term?

I never read the programme, especially at a pointless stage like this.....
  • edited May 2008
    GH if we get a million each for thomas,Ambrose and Bent i reckon we will give pards that money and the board would find enough money to match that even if it means skimming the squad down further. the board will know if we dont look like we want to achieve promotion then the booing will start early. if we keep thomas and ambrose we wont get no cash in so we wont spend none.

but the water here tastes and looks like guiness strangly enuff
  • [cite]Posted By: razil[/cite]would be astonished if we had any more than 2 million without player sales..

Henners have you had a coup, delayed elections indefinitely and therefore extended your term?

I never read the programme, especially at a pointless stage like this.....

We'll you'll never know then will you : -)
  • gutted.....
  • I d be suprised if we got 1m for Thomas, Ambrose or Bent TBH
  • North London tap water that looks and tastes like Guiness id bottle it and sell it ! it worked for Dell boy with Peckham Spring and evan Coka Cola tried it !!
  • easy with the coca cola i spent a week removing that bottled water shite out of vending machines across london after spending the 1st week it was out putting it in the fecking things nice bit of OT though. how funny was that selling tap water
  • [cite]Posted By: nth london addick[/cite]easy with the coca cola i spent a week removing that bottled water shite out of vending machines across london after spending the 1st week it was out putting it in the fecking things nice bit of OT though. how funny was that selling tap water

They still sell it in the States.
  • Best selling water in the states what a bunch of donuts
  • Sponsored links:

• (doughnuts)
  • Henners I bought the programme on your say so..and it was a the usual disappointment, so I'd say that's 3 quid or a pint you owe me...

:D

PS how did you manage to take credit for the banners I thought that was young Rothko, gawd bless im.
  • I would be very surprised if expediture exceeds sales.