Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Non league fixture for tomorrow?

What's the best (or worst, not fussy) non league fixture to go to tomorrow 'cos I cant face paying £32 to qpr? within a few miles of Dartford and £12 or under preferably. Accessible by train a bonus. I thank you in advance.

Comments

• Could check out Braintree v Forest Green for when we're playing them both in a couple of seasons.
  • Greenwich Borough playing at Princes Park Dartford tomorrow. Could be lifting the league trophy if they win.
  • Ebbsfleet are at home to Chelmsford. A must win for them
  • Maidstone United v Dartford
  • Phoenix V Harlow, crackin banter was lively over there place.
  • Ebbsfleet for me again. Should be a cracker.
  • Welling v Kidderminster for me. All the money Ebbsfleet have and they still aren't great...
  • Welling v Kidderminster for me. All the money Ebbsfleet have and they still aren't great...

I'll be there mate

They are top of the league!
  • edited April 2016
    nichorob said:

Welling v Kidderminster for me. All the money Ebbsfleet have and they still aren't great...

For now. Till Sutton win their games in hand and next Saturday 6 pointer against Gravesend
  • Sponsored links:

• Sutton are very well organised and have some good players, saw them draw 2-2 at Dartford, very entertaining game.

• shirty5 said:

nichorob said:

Welling v Kidderminster for me. All the money Ebbsfleet have and they still aren't great...

For now. Till Sutton win their games in hand and next Saturday 6 pointer against Gravesend
    Have to agree with that. Sutton must be favourites now. From the position fleet were in 2 months ago, they've only got themselves to blame if they blow it
  • Sutton have been charged this week regarding fielding an ineligible player recently, possible points deduction if found guilty.....
  • Sutton have been charged this week regarding fielding an ineligible player recently, possible points deduction if found guilty.....

A points deduction Would be incredibly harsh in my opinion. They were already 3-0 up when the player in question came on as a sub. I think just a fine would be sufficient
  • Thanks for the suggestions.
    I got along to Ebbsfleet who beat Chelmsford 3-1. It was 'community day' and a crowd of 2,267- not bad at all.
    Quite easy to support fleet partly because of the red and white. They do frustrate like Charlton sides often do as well. Lots of effort and some neat close passing with no incisiveness in and around the box- but second half today that didn't apply and they came back from a goal down. Think they have lost top spot now to Sutton(?) who they play away next week. Free transport provided. Good old Peter Varney!
  • edited August 2016
    Welling v Chelmsford today.
    5 a side football for the kids prior.

wellingunited.com/wp/bank-holiday-monday-family-funday/