Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Would you rather...

charlton win the league next year or a night of pleasure with kelly brooke or in curb its case George Clooney???

u can see how bored i am at work todaY!!!

Comments

• mate, i'd happily see Charlton relegated, bought out by a communist people-trafficer, and change our kit to red n blue stripes for a chance to breach the brook !
  • Shes all front mate !

Why would you want Red Ken to run our club ?
  • Bloke in my class at school used to go out with her... dumped her when about 16 as he thought he was showing too my flesh in her modelling shoots. Sold his story to the News of the World a couple of years later when she became proper famous. Wonder how stupid he feels now?!
  • Well I'll take the League as I had her about 6 years ago and she wasn't all that. I was a bit drunk mind.
  • Funny thing chirpy she said same thing about yourself when i had her (well in between asking me for more of course).
  • Win the league the wifes home this afternoonn and is behind me doing the washing up
  • edited April 2008
    [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]mate, i'd happily see Charlton relegated, bought out by a communist people-trafficer, and change our kit to red n blue stripes for a chance to breach the brook !

*Spits tea all over keyboard* - breach the brook, quote of the day for AFKA!
  • I dont know this for fact but I reckon Kelly Brook is a boring jump, reckon she checks her make up half way through.

I'll happily take a bit of Keeley (page 3) action for a spell in the Ryman Premier.
  • Actual name is Kelly Parsons... FACT
  • Breach the brook, that is quality AFKA!
  • Sponsored links:

• Once she saw me she would be praying Charlton win the league next year.
  • [cite]Posted By: Southendaddick[/cite]I dont know this for fact but I reckon Kelly Brook is a boring jump, reckon she checks her make up half way through.

I'll happily take a bit of Keeley (page 3) action for a spell in the Ryman Premier.

that's a bit more like it !
  • what if you could have a 5up with girls aloud or palce go bust??
  • 5 up with Girls Aloud all day, I'd even let the Ginger one get involved.
  • Palace go bust all day long not even close
  • I like disliking Palace if that makes sense, I don't want to lose that!
  • Yeah. Keeley and relegation for me too please.
  • I'd go down with Girls Aloud
  • I can agree with Medders for a change here, a couple of my mates have got aquantied with her one of whom I'm sure is the same bloke Medders is on about.

Probably not too clever to tell much actually as Medders has a big gob!

I would merrily watch us play local derbies week in week out with Ebbsfleet, Gillingham and Dartford for a night with Girls Aloud