Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

George Lapslie

Snippet in the Mail that Leicester are interested in our young midfielder.

Comments

• Why would he want to go there?

Oh, yeah.........

Have we got him on a proper contract ?
  • Why would he want to go there?

Oh, yeah.........

Have we got him on a proper contract ?
    Yeah he's already signed up as a Pro
  • Good, glad to see a good club rates our youngsters. Hope we can hold onto him, especially since he's Charlton and all.
  • Snippet in the Mail that Leicester are interested in our young midfielder.

Does he have the same agent as Morgan "Manchester United" Fox?
  • Swap for Vardy perhaps????
  • How tall is he...
  • No doubt Duchatelet and Meire will insist he is in the squad for the Birmingham game so he is in the shop window.
  • has RD sold him yet ?
  • Sponsored links:

• Granpa said:

has RD sold him yet ?

No yet, we (customers) haven't seen this future premiership player play at The Valley yet.
  • Granpa said:

has RD sold him yet ?

No yet, we (customers) haven't seen this future premiership player play at The Valley yet.
    I believe he appeared in one of the Youtube u21 games at the Valley. Roly has given KM the green light.
  • I suddenly want Spurs to win the PL... Oh, hang on they are after Lookman as are Arsenal, stuff them too... Come on United.
  • I suddenly want Spurs to win the PL... Oh, hang on they are after Lookman as are Arsenal, stuff them too... Come on United.

Best thing is for us to win it.
  • edited March 2016
    50p and a 6 pack of walkers crisps will be enough to secure his signature.
  • Be great if he goes straight to the PL without having to muck about playing for us. I will be so chuffed to be able to say I heard about him playing for our youth teams before making it. Think the club will need to work on the matchday experience to compensate a bit. Maybe free beer and dancing girls all day. Something like that.
  • He's a Charlton fan so it might be a lot to tempt him........ On second thoughts...
  • imageimage
    I can just see Roly now.
  • imageimage
    I can just see Roly now.

Looks like Muzza.
  • Yes it does :)
  • Sponsored links:

• George Lapslie could be playing Barcelona, at the Nou Camp in the Champios League next season.

Just let that sink in
  • edited April 2016
    or he could be playing in the Leicester reserves with a place on the bench for a League Cup match
  • or he could be playing in the Leicester reserves with a place on the bench for a League Cup match

Before going out on loan to Notts County or Walsall
  • or he could be playing in the Leicester reserves with a place on the bench for a League Cup match

Before going out on loan to Notts County or Walsall
    And netting a hattrick against the addicks who are looking like they're facing back to back relegations despite hiring club legend and anti relegation mastermind Karel fraeye for the second time.
  • edited December 2018
  • Robert Lee could never seem to stay onside in his early days but he turned out all right.
  • Random old thread. But a chance to see a comment I made 2 years ago which got 4 LOLs, so not a waste.