Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Cov sell out South Stand

edited April 2008 in General Charlton
I couldn't give a Jimmy Seed what its real name is, there are 3,200 kippa tie's filling it on Sunday.

Comments

• To be expected, big game, easy to get to, last day etc. If they hadn't i'd have been surprised.
  • should be intereseting with WBA at QPR
  • [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]I couldn't give a Jimmy Seed what its real name is, .

Must be a Johnny come lately ........!

;o)
  • yeah we'd have filled out coventrys end last game of the season
  • neither of us have much to thank Iain Dowie for do we !!
  • [cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite]yeah we'd have filled out coventrys end last game of the season

Something tells me there's a hint of sarcasm in there! If we were playing to stay up you honestly think we wouldn't? You're mad if you don't thnk we would.
  • edited April 2008
    Yes i think you're right there woeohh mortimer... we definitely would have as there is something to play for.
  • there is not a ground in the country if we had to win to stay in any league that we wouldnt sell out the away end i am sure of that
  • [cite]Posted By: nth london addick[/cite]there is not a ground in the country if we had to win to stay in any league that we wouldnt sell out the away end i am sure of that

st andrews 1987 v leeds?
    enough room on our terrace for every charlton fan to swing a girraffe, let alone a cat ;-)
  • don't think we'd snapped all our tickets up for anfield last year when we could've been playing to stay up, i suppose everyone was waiting to buy them after spurs, if we had gotten a result
  • Sponsored links:

• 87 what was our average gate then i am reffering to now
  • i know our average gates have gone up 400% and our away numbers have gone up 50 %
  • edited April 2008
    [cite]Posted By: nth london addick[/cite]87 what was our average gate then i am reffering to now

about 9000ish, of which 7000 were probably charlton fans.
    if only our away support ratio to home was like that now eh ;-)

edited 'cos oohaah beat me too it :-0
  • yeah,but we're in london and all away fans live here.
  • Youve got to remember that not only do i feel that we live in the best country in the world i honestly believe Londons the best City in the world anyone nth of Watford come down for the day to see us lot from the big city and our bright lights (runs for the hills)
  • we sold out at Coventry in the cup now that was a top day out watching a top team