Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

If you could ask Pardew just one question.......

edited April 2008 in General Charlton
...a serious one, what would it be ?

I'll start,

Of all the players you have brought into the club in the last 17 months, how many do you think have improved since they have joined, how many have stayed the same, and how many have gone backwards ?

Comments

• Why did you say that you wanted to "play" your way out of the division then play long ball football for the majority of the season?
  • Why when we'd started actually looking a dangerous side with Youga and Moutakil playing, did you then drop them both?
  • If that was your team playing stronger and better at the back end of the season will you be informing them to ignore that tactic next season
  • Can I come to your next party?
  • edited April 2008
    [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]...a serious one, what would it be ?

I'll start,

Of all the players you have brought into the club in the last 17 months, how many do you think have improved since they have joined, how many have stayed the same, and how many have gone backwards ?

thats 3 questions.
  • Do you regret coming to Charlton ?
  • why haven't we taken advantage of loans from the top clubs (sinclair apart) like Hull have with frazer campbell,stoke with shawcross and like birmingham did so successfully last year?We have taken players who can't get a game in struggling premiership teams.
  • What have you learned from this season? (Because ultimately the answer to that will tell me all I need to know on whether he can take this team forward or not)
  • edited April 2008
    Why have we never played a midfield enforcer who can play the ball, in the centre of the park?
  • Cos i wasnt fit oggy maybe next season i will get a game :0)
  • Sponsored links:

• What is your problem with Luke Varney ?
  • Are you any good, NLA ......are you box to box, tackle and can pick a pass?
    Perhaps, you're too late, eh Jonjo.......?

;o)
  • what is your problem with racon ?
  • whats your user name on Charlton Life???
  • [cite]Posted By: WhenIwasLittleBoy[/cite]whats your user name on Charlton Life???

Son of Selhurst :-)
  • Was good mate could roll the pitch for us now if i fell over

More a tough tackling sort than great ball player but was known to spread a ball to quite a good standard i reckon jon jo would be 30ish by the time i lost enough weight to play for us now and that would make me 48ish by then so my time is up alas
  • Why do you think we'll do any better next season ?

and, depending on the answer,

How much will it take to buy your contract out ?
  • What are the problems you identified and their resolutions?
  • [cite]Posted By: nth london addick[/cite]Was good mate could roll the pitch for us now if i fell over

More a tough tackling sort than great ball player but was known to spread a ball to quite a good standard i reckon jon jo would be 30ish by the time i lost enough weight to play for us now and that would make me 48ish by then so my time is up alas

None of us can wait that long, NLA...... not even Pards.
    Especially Pards.

;o)
  • that would be my question how long would you give me to get fit pards

gis a job go on gis one
  • Sponsored links:

• Why do u make such stupid statements in press confrences????????
  • Why havent you resigned yet?

:-)
  • [cite]Posted By: TelinOz[/cite]Why havent you resigned yet?

I'm sure he'd take that well!
  • probably as well as we have taken this season......one to forget eh?

• Suppose your entire current squad is fit, what's your starting eleven and how would that change if you could also play your number one summer transfer target?
  • Quite right mate, talking to my dad yesterday I honestly can only think of 4/5 Charlton days that I've been to that the football has been enjoyable, the rest its been the social side thats kept me positive!
  • sausage.. i was going to point out that was three questions.

Do you wish you were still at West Ham?
  • Are you going to release Matt Holland?
  • WSSWSS
    edited April 2008
    [cite]Posted By: Salad[/cite]Are you going to relieve Matt Holland?
    You dirty sod.
  • Why didnt you get a suitable replacement for Fat boy reid?