Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Coventry

edited April 2008 in General Charlton
Ok last game of the season Anchor for me!anyone else?

Comments

• Instead of the game ? :o)
  • big session will no doubt bump into through out the day,out with all the usual suspects, early start late finish
  • [cite]Posted By: Glass half empty[/cite]Instead of the game ? :o)

Ha i was just thinking that
  • [cite]Posted By: WhenIwasLittleBoy[/cite]big session will no doubt bump into through out the day,out with all the usual suspects, early start late finish

Nice one fella
  • I was going to meet NSS and MCS charlton Dan in the Liberal but i have just realised i am on tour with NLJR in his first footie tournament at Camber Sands know where i would rather be

sorry NSS,Charlton Dan and MCS your company would be cracking i am sure but if you fancy coming down to camber i am sure the misses wont mind a 5 up
  • NLA that is nasty
  • I know i reckon NSS is minging naked :-)
  • NSS is minging dressed
  • should have seen him 18 years ago with curtians and a coat made from a 1950's carpet, with flares,and kickers,
  • Sponsored links:

• Easy with the Kickers i am still wearing mine but he must have looked beautiful i want pictures WIWLB
  • [cite]Posted By: WhenIwasLittleBoy[/cite]should have seen him 18 years ago with curtians and a coat made from a 1950's carpet, with flares,and kickers,

This should be in the getting dressed for the match thread!lol
  • he still wears the flares now,and i am sure he would love to still have the curtains,
  • I shall be in the Anchor
  • LOL you git WIWLB that coat was blinding i bought it from camden market,my mum gave it to the dog to sleep on in the end.Yes I wish i was able to grow curtains as im now nearly as bald as dave mehmet and the bald one.
  • NSS u have confirmed it all......it was alright for u but we had to stand next you in the pub with donkey jacket on,and i would have thought that u knicked the coat from the dog
  • Liberal before for an earlier one as possible then a day on the skimish
  • :ib for us as well
    Ging is looking forward to his first pre match pint since Ipswich
  • How did he get on last Wednesday?
  • 375 fine

Was banned for a year but by the end of it the judge she changed her mind which was good news

Most expensive lightbulb ever
  • Sponsored links:

• I'd give the Oak a wide berth anyone.

Anyone want to buy the lease by the way?
  • elaborate b
  • Its up for sale.
    Hopefully someone will buy it and restore it back to its former glory - and im talking as person who drinks there as a local and nothing to do with matchday.
  • [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]Its up for sale.
    Hopefully someone will buy it and restore it back to its former glory - and im talking as person who drinks there as a local and nothing to do with matchday.

Glad to hear he's given up - sad that it could be the end...
  • anyone had any sense they would go for it, just for match days it has to be a profitable aquausition, then if we have another bad season we always have Curb It and Tavern to fall back on
  • Might have a word with my mate

He has 2 pubs both doing well

Shame his Millwall though
  • Not at the price he is asking for it.

sad day.
  • How much is he asking for it?