Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Guess the attendance for next Sun

edited April 2008 in General Charlton
21043 all the rest will be in the Anchor!lol

Comments

• I reckon it could well be our first below 20k league attendance for some years. There is very little motivation to go really, I'll be there. Expect it to be flat, Coventry are basically safe unless Soton get a point or more tomorrow against WBA.

Only thing which might liven it up would be a Chris Powell appearance for possibly the last time, plus Cory ;-)
  • 21041 me and NLJR aint going
  • 22k. simply due to the fact Cov will bring 3k down
  • I think the crowd will be buzzing 20 odd thousand singing Alan Pardew's Red And White army
  • Alan Pardews aving a party
    Play the Wagstaff and the Shelvey
  • hOPE WE SEE sIR cHRIS & cORY ONLY REASON I WANT TO GO
  • Well 2 of us probably can't go.

Miss G plays on Sundays.

Family or Club that is the question?!
  • a lot of ST holders won't go, but that won't affect the official figures as such
  • im there for the beer forget the football
  • Why have a season ticket if you don't intend going?

I reckon it'll be about 22000 the lap of honour will be a Powell of honour though
  • Sponsored links:

• Let's all hope Chrissie Powell is skipper for the day or at least gets a run.

3 points - and Powelly gets to do his jack-in-the-box tunnel party trick one last time.

That'd be worth staying to the end.
  • [cite]Posted By: Carter[/cite]Why have a season ticket if you don't intend going?

We intended to go but when matches get moved because of TV it messes things up!

I thought one of the reasons so many people welcomed relegation was that matches would take place at 3pm on a Saturday.

That doesn't seem to be the case any more and, with food, fuel and utility prices increasing, those of us who are not made of money will indeed have to consider sacrificing our season tickets if games are regularly no longer going to be played at the traditional time.

I admire the Board's initiative re the season tickets but even so have a lot of thinking and discussions ahead of me in the next week or so as to whether we can afford to renew.
  • Chill man, last games of tier 2 have always been 3pm Sunday kick offs.

What I was getting at also was the last home game of the season is one I wil always go to, every now and then we get to relegate Palace when we have sod all to play for ourselves......

The season ticket ain't the cost, it's getting there drinking blah blah blah but you would go mental if you didn't have one
  • [cite]Posted By: Carter[/cite]Chill man, last games of tier 2 have always been 3pm Sunday kick offs.

What I was getting at also was the last home game of the season is one I wil always go to, every now and then we get to relegate Palace when we have sod all to play for ourselves......

The season ticket ain't the cost, it's getting there drinking blah blah blah but you would go mental if you didn't have one

I certainly WANT to renew as does Miss G.....
  • 22,305 for Kick Off

11,312 when the injury time board goes up at the end.
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]22,305 for Kick Off

11,312 when the injury time board goes up at the end.[/quote] and 3k of those are Cov City fans