Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Richard Murray Club Chairman

As the statement on the website has not been signed by RD or KM, then as club chairman Richard Murray can we assume you take some responsibility in this?

Please resign today and leave these 2 clowns.

Comments

• Why would we make that assumption ?
  • That boat has sailed. Murray has made clear where he sits on this and it is not with us.

I can only assume the ridicule and scorn his last communication produced has led him to take a back seat. Even Roland must have realised Murray's role as the acceptable face of the club is over.
  • Murray is nothing but a stooge, but is so thick he can't see it. Should be made to feel more uncomfortable.
  • My eyes are old ... couldn't see him from the North Upper at either MK Dons or Boro. Was he there? Trouble is, he's bald which from a distance makes him look similar to the heavies KM now uses to protect her from her customers.
  • He used to sit next to Katrien, now she sits with her two bodyguards, I assume he has a bodyguard too?
  • Is he chairman or is that RD?
  • He doesn't even get paid so no excuse for backing them.
  • edited March 2016

He doesn't even get paid so no excuse for backing them.

I suppose it's better than sitting in the library day after day.
  • Sponsored links:

• He doesn't even get paid so no excuse for backing them.

But he gets a day out from the home, and a nice blanket to put over his knees while he watches men run about on a big pitch.
  • We really have let Murray off in the Anti Belgium vitriol.
    It's time he felt some of the heat because let's face it. He should know better.

Some #OnePeterVarney chants should do that
  • He is sitting on his investment, which he hopes to get back someday. He should realize that isn't happening as long as Roland is in control.
  • Just been drawing up a business structure and we need an independent chairman to facilitate escalation when the 2 sets of two (that's four in total folks) other board members disagree.

We would expect the chairman to have a lot of quality and when there was a clash to essentially press the escalate to remediation button to avoid it all fucking up.

Richard Murray, you are coming across as biased towards the current owners. It does you no credit either in either of the medium or long nor in the long term remembrance time.

Ponder that.
  • He's 'President' according to RD (no offence @The_President)

A shell of a man.
  • edited March 2016
    boggzy said:

He's 'President' according to RD (no offence @The_President).

So just a block of butter then

• Anyone heard from him lately? Airman?

I know he likes to ring you up and tell you just how good things are.
  • Anyone heard from him lately? Airman?

I know he likes to ring you up and tell you just how good things are.

Does he? What a gloaty old c***. Bet he hasn't been calling recently!
  • Mackle said:

boggzy said:

He's 'President' according to RD (no offence @The_President).

So just a block of butter then

He's slippery that's for sure :wink: .
  • Sponsored links:

• Blokes definition of a company man. Didn't bat an eye at the spiv's behaviour so why is it a surprise he's going along with Roland?
  • If RM is not sat with KM and her bodyguards then is he at the games now? Does he sit apart or is he not attending?
  • If RM is not sat with KM and her bodyguards then is he at the games now? Does he sit apart or is he not attending?

He has been sat with her most games. I did not see him on Sunday so maybe he gave it a miss (same as the Fulham game which was also on Sky)
  • I saw him in the pub with Iain Dowie prior to the game.
  • When I think of Murray and Duchatelet I just have this constant image of Darth Vader and the Emperor at the end of Return of The Jedi, when the Emperor is sticking it into Luke (my analogy for the Club) and that Murray as Vader picks up Duchatelet and throws him down a well! Is there still "good" in Murray??
  • When I think of Murray and Duchatelet I just have this constant image of Darth Vader and the Emperor at the end of Return of The Jedi, when the Emperor is sticking it into Luke (my analogy for the Club) and that Murray as Vader picks up Duchatelet and throws him down a well! Is there still "good" in Murray??

Sadly, I fear that Farce is strong in Richard, rather than the Force, so the answer's probably "meh"...
  • When I think of Murray and Duchatelet my mind reaches for the internal vomit bucket followed by the self medicated blood chiller.

At least the emperor was successfully nasty before being cut down and Vader was good, then bad (but successfully bad) then good.

With Duchatelet, surely it's 'the force is totally non-existent in this tool'
  • I just see Murray as a silly old man who likes sitting in the directors' box for matches. He was part of the history of the club but certainly has no part in the future. When Roland is forced to sell then we won't see Murray ever again.